I love Tacchinardi! (8 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Tacchinardi definitely has skill, but he doesn't offer anything which we do not have already. He's too poor to be a starter, and we already have numerous central midfielders of "back-up" quality. Don't forget that he's 31, and not getting any better.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
What do you mean not exactly the player we need?

Do fans like you keep looking at names and stars? What a team needs nowadays are players that are welling to give their heart for their teams. We don't see that alot lately in football. I can just name you few players.

I'd take Alessio over Emerson/Vieira anyday anytime.
You said it, I second that.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I have to say again that the main reason for loaning out Tacchinardi is Capello. Capello's choices seem to be very weird, I can't perceive on what basis he evaluates players.

Why did he bring in Zebina and Emesron; aka the Kangaroo to Juve? And Ironically at the same time, he sold Maresca, Appiah, Miccoli, Di Vaio and Tacchinardi.

Up till now, I can't imagine why he was going to buy Panucci when he was our coach.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Emerson was good, and the Director of Football always has to sign off on the transfers, not the manager.
Emerson was good in what? :disagree:

It is supposed that the coach is the one who chooses the type of the player that his team requires, so he tells the Sports Chief about a specific player to negotiate with Or, at least, he has to choose from the list of the available players to buy. And in my opinion, most of Capello's transfers were far below par.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I knew you were going to blaim how a player's attributes and skills and nonuse are all on the coach, NOOOOOOO, if he was good enough, he would have played.
This is certainly not a safe territory for you so I suggest you hump it out to the safe-zone, ie Nick's thread or the hangout.

Tacchinardi was always a better player than Manuele Douchebag Blasi.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What do you mean not exactly the player we need?

Do fans like you keep looking at names and stars? What a team needs nowadays are players that are welling to give their heart for their teams. We don't see that alot lately in football. I can just name you few players.

I'd take Alessio over Emerson/Vieira anyday anytime.
Well, what can you say, Rab. Some people prefer really good mercenaries over people who actually love this club and give 100% for our shirt.

Tacchinardi always tried hard and gave his best for this club but he was wronged by our favorite pinchface, Fabio Capello.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Andy said:
This is certainly not a safe territory for you so I suggest you hump it out to the safe-zone, ie Nick's thread or the hangout.
So, I have to guess from your words that ßömßärdîër is here just for the hangout.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So, I have to guess from your words that ßömßärdîër is here just for the hangout.
Actually, you could say he's here because of me. I introduced him to this place back in high school.

But Burke is here because he likes football and doesn't have anything better to do.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Andy said:
Actually, you could say he's here because of me. I introduced him to this place back in high school.

But Burke is here because he likes football and doesn't have anything better to do.
Definitely, me as well, I'm here because of you but this is another story. :wink:

Why? He has his girlfriend, his friends, his different hobbies, etc.......

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005

Tacchinardi was always a better player than Manuele Douchebag Blasi.
Sorry, who? Did he play for us?

Oh, yeah, the one who always was in the bench, now I remember.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Okay, so Tac was better than Blasi, but what I am saying is that the Dir. of Football has to sign off on ANY transfers, so blame him for signing.
Apparently there was a "gentleman's agreement" between Moggi and Capello... with the former agreeing to sign any player the douchebag manager wanted.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry, who? Did he play for us?

Oh, yeah, the one who always was in the bench, now I remember.
Actually, in Capello's first season with the club, Blasi was fielded for most of the games. The player who sat on the bench while deserving to play that you're thinking of is Alessio Tacchinardi.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Definitely, me as well, I'm here because of you but this is another story. :wink:

Why? He has his girlfriend, his friends, his different hobbies, etc.......
Yeah, I'm his best friend.

:D

You need to learn to simply not take Burke seriously most of the time. It's difficult to decifer if he's being serious or not, but that comes through experiance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)