I am an old member - Seven (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
:)

Oh, I got that alright.

I just never got why we had DonnaNocerinos and SallyInzaghis here for usernames to begin with.

Jesus was often misquoted. What he meant to say was, "You are Peter, and upon this cock I will build my church". [Matthew 16:18]

Most people don't realize he was pointing between his legs when he said that.
Not cool Greg, not cool at all.

Jan 7, 2004
a fundamentalist christian - someone who believes we all had the same parents, the world is 6000 years old, the creator impregnated a woman without even touching her, and he also created all the 100 billion species of the earth and the 100 billion billion stars in the sky.

that's your new identity alen

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not cool Greg, not cool at all.
Man, I forgot about that. I wrote it days ago... (why now? :confused:)

Apologies to others who may have taken any offense. I'll give myself a card on that one...

Not an excuse, but an explanation. My sense of humor normally declares open season on anything -- and particularly culturally totem ones. Whether that be political, religious, or other totems.

It's my way of challenging perspectives. Some people photograph a Piss Christ or write books that may challenge modern beliefs about historical depictions of Muhammad. I tell jokes. And in my twisted world, my God has a sense of humor.

I understand that others may not see things that way.

In the future, I'll just make sure to make fun of all totems behind backs. :shifty:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
a fundamentalist christian - someone who believes we all had the same parents, the world is 6000 years old, the creator impregnated a woman without even touching her, and he also created all the 100 billion species of the earth and the 100 billion billion stars in the sky.

that's your new identity alen
Can't i simply go to hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)