Hypocrites, expose yourself (1 Viewer)

CL spot, YOU prefer?

• Inter, I want the best thing for this league and Juve

• Bayern, I can't support Inter and I want them to "choke"

• I hate Inter. Stolen Scudetti, not a single Italian player, and I'll support anyone that plays again

• You mean the Champions League has still been going on since December?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I don't support either teams so I cannot see why one would want one to win over the other. Atleast Sab is from Germany so she has kind of a point for cheering for Bayern.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Mostly decent?:D Tell me about it:D
No worries, I wasn't talking about you :D

Seriously though, there are a bunch of retarded morons on this forum, but I'd like to think that the majority are decent, intelligent people who get along just fine. For some reason though, discussions like these (& the Azzurri fan(boy) thing) usually end up rather ugly & in the end the "getting along with each other part" seems to be a thing of the past.

Doesn't make for fun reading if you ask me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Honestly, is there people seriously rooting for Inter? I thought it was worrying enough with the Barca game, but wtf, in the CL final?

Seriously whats the fuss? Hypocrites that or this, and people cheering for Inter or what not, I generally been ignoring the CL thread (too big, and usually heated nonsense), so maybe missed something, but alas, again, whats the fuss?

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008

Seriously though, there are a bunch of retarded morons on this forum, but I'd like to think that the majority are decent, intelligent people who get along just fine. For some reason though, discussions like these (& the Azzurri fan(boy) thing) usually end up rather ugly & in the end the "getting along with each other part" seems to be a thing of the past.

Yeah I know what you mean:)

Sep 1, 2002
What's wrong with supporting another country if the one you live in is poor i.e U S America?

If you have lived in another country or have family roots there, it is understandable. Afterall, some countries have no real feel for football, with it being just another sport among many.

Sep 1, 2002

You are so right.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Forza bayern munchen. We dont need the fourth spot, if we are good enough to make the champions league auto qualification then we have performed well enough and its our own fault.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    Why wont you watch it? Arent you a footie fan first and foremost? How odd.
    There is nothing odd in that, I don't care about any of the teams even though I like the Bavarians a bit.

Why am I not watching it? because I will be running the most significant race in my life and it starts one hour before kick off. I am aiming below 2 hours in the half marathon so, one hour will be missed, at least then there's some stretching and talking with fellow runners, so yes, the whole CL final thing is gone with the wind.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
    Oh and everyone who hopes for "the good of Italian football" should hope for Italy losing this spot so they hopefully finally wake the fuck up and CHANGE. This is a better thing to wish for then sticking spots up their arse.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    There is nothing odd in that, I don't care about any of the teams even though I like the Bavarians a bit.

Why am I not watching it? because I will be running the most significant race in my life and it starts one hour before kick off. I am aiming below 2 hours in the half marathon so, one hour will be missed, at least then there's some stretching and talking with fellow runners, so yes, the whole CL final thing is gone with the wind.
    Ok, you are busy, and good luck btw. But you said you didnt watch past CL finals too, like you dont care or is interested unless Juve are playing. Which would be odd, CL finals is a rather interesting event, to put it mildly.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Oh and everyone who hopes for "the good of Italian football" should hope for Italy losing this spot so they hopefully finally wake the fuck up and CHANGE. This is a better thing to wish for then sticking spots up their arse.
    I think what people fear is that Italy aren't exactly the masterminds of organizing change.

Before the lynch mob jumps on my back because of what I just said; No, I won't be supporting Inter, I'm just saying..

I think this entire discussion is highly amusing though. I have a feeling a lot of people are now just saying things to keep people on their good side, rather than how they feel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)