HUNTELAAR TO UNITED (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i firmly believe he will join us
my reasons

who would he rather play with: ronaldo or palladino?
who would he rather be managed by: fergie or a chelsea reject
would he wanted to be relegated again?
would he want to live in coruption?
who would he rather have as strike partner? rooney or trez, del piero
roooooney
sorry but juve are at the moment a second grade club. they were great before you paid a couple of refs.
buying ageing players like salihamidic wont solve it. also grygera is over rated, and if he is so good why didnt anyone else want him.
i look forward to the CL trophy at the theatre of dreams next season with ronaldo lifting the ballon dor
regards boys
why wud huntelaar want to play with divers like ronaldo, so palladino
a manager who is good with youth - being ranieri
who said we were gona get relegated again?
corruption? and i guess the glaziers arn't laundering their money thru man utd
rooney? who the f*ck wud wana play with tht overrated troll then del piero is superior to ur ugly granny f*cker

us pay refs? get some proof and stop reading the sun newspaper,
well im sorry if grygera rejected man utd in the past, but stop being like a

typical man utd fan where u choose to sign a striker begining with 'sh' and pretend not to care when u sign sheringham and not shearer

support a team from a place uve never been too

support a team with a psycho irishman and call him a gifted visionary

aging players? why is giggs still playing for u?

the day u win the cl trophy again will be the day guido rossi treats himself to a juve shirt, and kaka will win the ballon d'or ronaldo is a joke, he proved it against milan

just for everyone here - heres a video of why people shud support man utd,

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: man that was probably the greatest youtube video ever..... I wish we had some manure fans here to watch it.
he'll be back, probably to brag about how much better ben foster is to buffon.

and u wonder why i like mimmo stated in the football factory video - hate and despise english fans :disagree:

ignorance, just sheer ignorance the lot of them

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Now that Manure fan is well and truly a penis.

Huntelaar could certainly join Man Utd for a number of valid reasons, but this ball sack is so ignorant he can only come up with shit.

I suppose he read in The Sun that Huntelaar was a top priority for us, but forwards are way down the list. We are strong in attack, and this Manure piece of shit is weak in his pants.

Forza Badass Devil. Forza Chimenti.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That's really weak. ManU is by far the most successful English club in the past decade. Noone even comes close. If you actually do a video to diss ManU for sucking, you better not be a Liverpool fan, Arsenal fan, Chelsea fan or support any other club, cause that would just make you entirely pathetic.

And for all the hullaballoo made out of pool's CL win, they've only won it once, just like ManU did in 99. Meanwhile in the same period ManU won 6 league titles. And the last time pool won the league was when INTER did it in the 80s.

And we think Inter is pathetic, go figure.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
i firmly believe he will join us
my reasons

who would he rather play with: ronaldo or palladino?
who would he rather be managed by: fergie or a chelsea reject
would he wanted to be relegated again?
would he want to live in coruption?
who would he rather have as strike partner? rooney or trez, del piero
roooooney
sorry but juve are at the moment a second grade club. they were great before you paid a couple of refs.
buying ageing players like salihamidic wont solve it. also grygera is over rated, and if he is so good why didnt anyone else want him.
i look forward to the CL trophy at the theatre of dreams next season with ronaldo lifting the ballon dor
regards boys
yeah, he would like to have the shoes of Fergie in his face just like Beckham, and he would like to be treated with respect like fergie did with RVN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)