HUNTELAAR TO UNITED (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Grow up and stop acting like a Thug.....:yawn:
u worry about your television that u watch arsenal on and ill worry about juve. :agree:

btw this man utd fan added me on msn, he was raving on about how carrick is better than almiron and how tiago is a reject that we picked up, i left him a reminder of tiago's rocket against man utd, and how we bought 2 very good midfielders for the same price as carrick was purchased for. if any of you want his msn addy, pm me cuz he just one ignorant pr*ck who needs to know his place

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
u worry about your television that u watch arsenal on and ill worry about juve. :agree:

btw this man utd fan added me on msn, he was raving on about how carrick is better than almiron and how tiago is a reject that we picked up, i left him a reminder of tiago's rocket against man utd, and how we bought 2 very good midfielders for the same price as carrick was purchased for. if any of you want his msn addy, pm me cuz he just one ignorant pr*ck who needs to know his place
fuck that prick, it show how much of a prick he is to come on a juve forum and act like that. fucking helll some people are sad.

Suhail

An The Inter Fu**er
Dec 3, 2006
huntelaar being one of my fav players ... i would prefer to see him in italia rather than england .. i would rather see him in Juve colours than man united

cant stand man u or its fans !!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mate im from england and im born here soo keep your anti-england shyte to yourself ...
you come here at your own risk. the english have no friends, no1 likes them its a fact, the scots,irish,welsh,french,germans,italians, etc... everyone hates them, i thought they got the hint through the results they get at eurovision

Suhail

An The Inter Fu**er
Dec 3, 2006
you come here at your own risk. the english have no friends, no1 likes them its a fact, the scots,irish,welsh,french,germans,italians, etc... everyone hates them, i thought they got the hint through the results they get at eurovision
Well Buddy i just edited my post i m not intrested actually

im a pakistani an iranian in fact anyways im just stuck in this shytehole

:oops:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well Buddy i just edited my post i m not intrested actually

im a pakistani an iranian in fact anyways im just stuck in this shytehole

:oops:
tell me about it, im glad im leaving this shytehole this summer, working in europe for a year :)

as for huntelaar, he wont be joining as ive posted on the trez thread, trez is staying, that i can confirm, so huntelaar can stay at ajax as he wishes

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Has it ever occurred to you that you just like to hate things?

Oh, and no one ever said you have to live in England. You can move you know.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

why do u think im working abroad this summer for a year ;)

and yes i hate things, perhaps i was just brought up on heavy metal music for too long, maybe i shud change my ways and listen to more hippy crap

Suhail

An The Inter Fu**er
Dec 3, 2006

Will U Pay A TICKET FOR A 15 YEAR OLD AN BUY HIM A HOME OR PAY FOR HIS HOTEL FOR THE NEXT YEAR :D if yeah i accept .... but i dont see myself walking through airport and settling in europe without parents etc :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)