HUNTELAAR TO UNITED (3 Viewers)

Jun 20, 2007
i firmly believe he will join us
my reasons

who would he rather play with: ronaldo or palladino?
who would he rather be managed by: fergie or a chelsea reject
would he wanted to be relegated again?
would he want to live in coruption?
who would he rather have as strike partner? rooney or trez, del piero
roooooney
sorry but juve are at the moment a second grade club. they were great before you paid a couple of refs.
buying ageing players like salihamidic wont solve it. also grygera is over rated, and if he is so good why didnt anyone else want him.
i look forward to the CL trophy at the theatre of dreams next season with ronaldo lifting the ballon dor
regards boys

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
my reasons

roooooney
sorry but juve are at the moment a second grade club. they were great before you paid a couple of refs.
buying ageing players like salihamidic wont solve it. also grygera is over rated, and if he is so good why didnt anyone else want him.
i look forward to the CL trophy at the theatre of dreams next season with ronaldo lifting the ballon dor
regards boys
I'll bite even if no-one else will.

Do Man utd really want him?

We are going to sign Milito and Tiago who Milan and Real Madrid want beause they were convinced by Juves project and Juve convinced them they wanted them more.

Rooney isn't on the same level of player as Del Piero yet, he needs to be great over a number of years.

Rather than comparing Ronaldo to Palladino how about compare him to Nedved. Nedved is a great player and a great profession who ould teach any young player a thing or two.

Inter Milan wanted Grygera but we beat them to him. Slihamidzic will only be a backup and was brought in cos he was free.

I love Sir Alex for all he did for Aberdeen but Man U fans are a right bunch of pricks, just like the English in general.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
In defense of Salihamidzic, I just want to say that I believe he'll prove to be one of our best signings, mark my words

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
and what you wouldnt do is stay away from the forums like you promised you would do, more than once
There's a difference between a promise and a statement, and "I said I dont think I'll be posting much anbymore", and I dont post much.

Besides, I lied, so what?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
my reasons

roooooney
regards boys
man i've never seen a ridiculous person like u... strike partner rooney over trez delpiero ? comeon fuck urself... rooney didn't score in cl since he was 10 u r just .... ronaldo is an overrated sucker and fucking manu is ownd by some americans woooooooooooooooooow come on united get raped by milan suckers

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
my reasons

roooooney
regards boys
Shut the fuck up and die, cocksucking Manure fan.

Jan 7, 2004
There's a difference between a promise and a statement, and "I said I dont think I'll be posting much anbymore", and I dont post much.

Besides, I lied, so what?

you know it's not that, it the fact that you looked down on us, told us how much of losers we were to hang around here, and how much better you were than us by never posting here again

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
you know it's not that, it the fact that you looked down on us, told us how much of losers we were to hang around here, and how much better you were than us by never posting here again

I dont think I ever said it, I might have ment it but I dont think I said it ;)

Seriously tho Bes, I have more than 20.000 posts, if spending much time here was for losers only I dont think I could really escape from the loser tag.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
For god sakes quote Zlatan. Everytime I think you are talking to the one above you or this Ronaldo cocksucker...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I dont think I ever said it, I might have ment it but I dont think I said it ;)

Seriously tho Bes, I have more than 20.000 posts, if spending much time here was for losers only I dont think I could really escape from the loser tag.
Ya and you have only 3 rep boxes...you are not as cool as me.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)