Huge Tsunami waves hit Southeast Asia (3 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yeah the pictures are real Esteban...

++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Did anyone see, a couple of months ago, a TV documentary in which scientifics of the world predict that a certain volcan in the Canry Islands is going to crumble which will eventually create a huge tsunami that will destroy the East Coast of America? Apparently, it's a certainty! Only 'when' is left to be known.
Yeah I saw that several times on different channels. BBC once had an item on it too. Apparently when that happens, a 300 meter high wave will surge across the Atlantic with 900km/h

Deep Impact scenarios come to mind :undecide:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well thats just great Erik. Maybe I can use this as bribery for my dad to buy a new boat...
Oh dont sweat it - drowning is a relatively painless death. You don't see me moving and I'm currently living 15ft beneath sea level and the storms pounding our shores are increasing every year.

Let 'em come :D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I'm gonna try to go Pattiah for spring break. With all the current events prices will drop significantly, including prices for girls :extatic:.
You mean Pattaya, I think Koh Phi Phi is better, I mean before tsunami hits this island. It's the location for DiCaprio's "The Beach".
It's really sad to see all this tragedy but life goes on..

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I'm gonna try to go Pattiah for spring break. With all the current events prices will drop significantly, including prices for girls :extatic:.
Whatever prices you find please foward them to me, Thailand is the number one place in the World im dying to go and now prices will be really low

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Whatever prices you find please foward them to me, Thailand is the number one place in the World im dying to go and now prices will be really low
May I help you ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

You mean Pattaya, I think Koh Phi Phi is better, I mean before tsunami hits this island. It's the location for DiCaprio's "The Beach".
It's really sad to see all this tragedy but life goes on..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)