How many of us actually play football? (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
I used to play primavera but that's years ago. now I only play with friends (as defender).

the primavera thing was just a joke (if you still believe it)

man that was pathetic :down:

i play with friends too but once in a while i play with a group of albanians who live here and the games are pretty intense. there is a lot of yelling and sometimes even almost fighting. people kill for half a goal. those games are fun.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    So except for Gogeta and me there aren't any good football players here?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    No, IMO a Corean living in Australia has to be the worst football player around :D. But is there anyone here that actually makes money out of playing football?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    Not that I make money right now, but in 1-2 year(s) I should.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++

Don Bes, that wasn't very smart!
    But he's right. Female football players are about as good as their 16-year old male colleagues.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    First of all I doubt she would. Second of all I never said women can't be good compared to women. If you compare them against men, they can't be called good football players. It isn't about respect, it's about being fair and honest. Honestly, a male football player is better than a female football player (if he plays on a certain level of course).

I think you're the one being narrow minded here, kurvengefluster, because you think you have to say women can be good football players as well because you have to say everyone is equal. But we're passed that since the 20th century, so that's a bit of a joke. (everyone is worth as much as any other, but no way they're equal)

So no, I don't think it's narrowminded. It's just the plain truth. Put 11 women against 11 men on a football field after they have each trained for the same amount of time and no doubt the men will win by 5 goals different.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    Oh and btw, that's what professional women football players tell. THEY say they're about as good as their 16 year old male colleagues. So please, don't call me narrowminded without even knowing something about the topic.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
    First of all I doubt she would. Second of all I never said women can't be good compared to women. If you compare them against men, they can't be called good football players. It isn't about respect, it's about being fair and honest. Honestly, a male football player is better than a female football player (if he plays on a certain level of course).

I think you're the one being narrow minded here, kurvengefluster, because you think you have to say women can be good football players as well because you have to say everyone is equal. But we're passed that since the 20th century, so that's a bit of a joke. (everyone is worth as much as any other, but no way they're equal)

So no, I don't think it's narrowminded. It's just the plain truth. Put 11 women against 11 men on a football field after they have each trained for the same amount of time and no doubt the men will win by 5 goals different.
    geez. now i feel bad for starting this.

this guy in a way is right but i am gonna say this without sounding sexist (if that is possible)

"why is it an honor for a woman to play in a guys league but the opposite is not allowed?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)