How desperate are Inter? (23 Viewers)

Voventus

Jun 7, 2005
Guys, didn't you realize, Inter and only Inter with his (Massimo Moratti, Tronchetti Provera (president of Telecom Italia), Cesare Geronzi and now Guido Rossi) are the base of this scandal. And who knows, aren't they the lobby, indicated by Moggi in TV last day? Ask yourself, why there is no information about Moratti's phone talks?
They wanted Juve down, maybe Milan to.
Do they have got this? I hope with all my heart, NO!
Only without Juve (and Milan because whey always lose to Milan, except 1 time last year), they can be winners.
I did not realize what they do in Italian league with only 1 or 2 Italian players in their starting lineup, if not all their squad. Valencia last year and Monaco this year had more. They have nothing to do in Italian league.
P.S. if you want more information go to Italian forum: http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1956

Cheers

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Voventus said:
Guys, didn't you realize, Inter and only Inter with his (Massimo Moratti, Tronchetti Provera (president of Telecom Italia), Cesare Geronzi and now Guido Rossi) are the base of this scandal. And who knows, aren't they the lobby, indicated by Moggi in TV last day? Ask yourself, why there is no information about Moratti's phone talks?
They wanted Juve down, maybe Milan to.
Do they have got this? I hope with all my heart, NO!
Only without Juve (and Milan because whey always lose to Milan, except 1 time last year), they can be winners.
I did not realize what they do in Italian league with only 1 or 2 Italian players in their starting lineup, if not all their squad. Valencia last year and Monaco this year had more. They have nothing to do in Italian league.
P.S. if you want more information go to Italian forum: http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1956

Cheers
about flaming well time sumbody took my original theory into consideration!

i mean what happened to those reports about fashetti and his contact with refs for european games he won with, huh? has everyone forgotten that? respect to u bro, you read my original hypothesis. and i hope we screw inter over.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Indeed. I think all Juve fans should realise the conspiracy nature and the farce of it all. A Juve fan believing Juve needs to be stripped of titles is wrong and only plays to the hands of these forces - media, corportate, rivals (aka losers) and others.

Jun 18, 2005
JuveChris said:
javier zanetti why do you still saying "juventus damaged the seria a", "because of juventus why are like this"..... is not only juventus how did this, is most of teams from serie c to serie a its a system of corruption, it just simple italian culture where for them is just normal this kind of things... juventus played the game by the rules of this system for the best of the team, aslo milan fiorentina and how know's...

So don be to proud been interista these days because obiusly moratti played the game also, like all others.
Sure, it's not only juve. But Juve is the main culprit, for example Fiorentina only got involved because of Moggi, which is still wrong. Moggi threatened to send Fiorentina to B, so they wrongfully obliged. And had you been watching Serie A then, Fiorentina indeed were subject to lots of refereeing injustices for a while...

Juve were the ones picking refs weekly, not fiorentina or lazio. Moggi was the one who locked Paparesta, no ? Moggi was the one who promised a maserati to the FIGC Vice-pres, they both resigned later..hmmm..i wonder why ?!

It's Giraudo who angrily told Moggi on the phone that Zlatan just scored a hattrick for Ajax, which he shouldn't have done as per Giraudo and Moggi's orders.

then guess what, big big fight between Van der Vaart (then Ajax captain) and Zlatan, and the latter is sold on the last day of the transfer mercato.

to mention a few...

i wonder if any of you guys read the transcripts AT ALL..

p.s. when we're involved in trial, you can open your mouth and spew bs. Guess what, we're NOT.

N O T

Jun 18, 2005
We'll C about that, mr. BFC.

mnementh said:
Indeed. I think all Juve fans should realise the conspiracy nature and the farce of it all. A Juve fan believing Juve needs to be stripped of titles is wrong and only plays to the hands of these forces - media, corportate, rivals (aka losers) and others.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
mnementh said:
Oh, how you are blind.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
There ya guys go blaming everyone else. Even if you are found guilty and righly relegated, you will try to up make up excuses. I mean c'mon seriously Moratti running the show? He can barely run a football club much less the Italian league!

Jun 18, 2005
BFC82 said:
There ya guys go blaming everyone else. Even if you are found guilty and righly relegated, you will try to up make up excuses. I mean c'mon seriously Moratti running the show? He can barely run a football club much less the Italian league!
No use denying it pal, we're busted.

I also heard Moratti was the mastermind behind 7/11

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Why is Javier so obssesed with cum ? You should find a girl sometime, maybe when you grow up kid :) you'll see how pathetic you are spending time on rival forums feeling superior about a pathetic club that never wins anything instead of going out, having a life, things we normal people do. Poor kid really.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
JuveChris said:
javier zanetti why do you still saying "juventus damaged the seria a", "because of juventus why are like this"..... is not only juventus how did this, is most of teams from serie c to serie a its a system of corruption, it just simple italian culture where for them is just normal this kind of things... juventus played the game by the rules of this system for the best of the team, aslo milan fiorentina and how know's...

So don be to proud been interista these days because obiusly moratti played the game also, like all others.
And I suppose Juventus would have been doing itself injustice if it had not broken the rules like everyone else did?

And how stupid I was to believe all along that two wrongs didn't make a right...of course they do. :rolleyes2

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Sure, it's not only juve. But Juve is the main culprit, for example Fiorentina only got involved because of Moggi, which is still wrong. Moggi threatened to send Fiorentina to B, so they wrongfully obliged. And had you been watching Serie A then, Fiorentina indeed were subject to lots of refereeing injustices for a while...

Juve were the ones picking refs weekly, not fiorentina or lazio. Moggi was the one who locked Paparesta, no ? Moggi was the one who promised a maserati to the FIGC Vice-pres, they both resigned later..hmmm..i wonder why ?!

It's Giraudo who angrily told Moggi on the phone that Zlatan just scored a hattrick for Ajax, which he shouldn't have done as per Giraudo and Moggi's orders.

then guess what, big big fight between Van der Vaart (then Ajax captain) and Zlatan, and the latter is sold on the last day of the transfer mercato.

to mention a few...

i wonder if any of you guys read the transcripts AT ALL..

p.s. when we're involved in trial, you can open your mouth and spew bs. Guess what, we're NOT.

N O T

the zlatan deal was in negotiation for months.

look for once in your miserable envious life, stfu and wen u next speak stop throwing allegations and say something thats a PROVEN fact, what you've just said is all unproven, which is the point of this case, if you think juve fans are living in a world of denial because u think all these allegations are fact, then you yourself is no better, perhaps you should realise that the media is biased, and wotever they publish doesnt necessarily speak the truth. so stop licking your own crack and brown nosing your beloved moratti and say something intelligent.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mnementh said:
Why is Javier so obssesed with cum ? You should find a girl sometime, maybe when you grow up kid :) you'll see how pathetic you are spending time on rival forums feeling superior about a pathetic club that never wins anything instead of going out, having a life, things we normal people do. Poor kid really.

he's obviously not getting it at home ;)

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
Desmond said:
And I suppose Juventus would have been doing itself injustice if it had not broken the rules like everyone else did?

And how stupid I was to believe all along that two wrongs didn't make a right...of course they do. :rolleyes2

Im not saying its good or is not wrong im just saying they did it for the team, so milan and inter and all because if you dont follow the system you go down... i was reading an article about the trial and someone said why the scandal and the trial is only for serie a, it should be for serie b and c because all the italian football is corrupted.. And it has been like this for many years so juventus is not the main reason for this they are just playing the game that has been played since many years.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
its all mafia, every club is mafia, nobody is perfect, not juve, inter, milan - nobody is safe nor innocent.
as moggi said - its a system, who is the ring leader? that will probably never be known

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)