Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (5 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We have many good midfielders but not the right midfield type.

We need a player like him in midfield. 90% of all games we play during the year we're constantly going up against a wall that likes to defend very low. We've all seen way, way too many games of us passing the ball around only for it to end up with at Cuadrado hoping he does something. No more 'Cuadrado ball' pls. We need a player like Aouar who can make things happen from midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
I know it's easy to joke about Arsenal, but I'm quite impressed on what Arteta has done thus war during his short stay there. Has even somehow managed to make them look solid defensively. I don't think Arsenal is necessarily a bad career move for him at this point. I would imagine that without Covid he'd have better options available though. Bayern for example could probably do with a new midfielder after losing Thiago and missing out on Havertz, but not sure they're willing to make such an investment at the moment. Sadly we're in no position to sign him before selling a few and that is not looking like an easy task this summer.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I know it's easy to joke about Arsenal, but I'm quite impressed on what Arteta has done thus war during his short stay there. Has even somehow managed to make them look solid defensively. I don't think Arsenal is necessarily a bad career move for him at this point. I would imagine that without Covid he'd have better options available though. Bayern for example could probably do with a new midfielder after losing Thiago and missing out on Havertz, but not sure they're willing to make such an investment at the moment. Sadly we're in no position to sign him before selling a few and that is not looking like an easy task this summer.
He’s such an interesting player though, I would have loved to have a young talented French midfielder join us, it would truly be a match made in heaven. I just hope his career doesn’t turn out to be à la Nasri...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
He’s such an interesting player though, I would have loved to have a young talented French midfielder join us, it would truly be a match made in heaven. I just hope his career doesn’t turn out to be à la Nasri...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nasri was a really talented player but his personality was problem. Even then he had couple of good seasons at Arsenal that led to City signing him. I think Aouar has a better head on his shoulders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)