Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (11 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
So he could theoretically turn out to be another Pjanic?
No it's just that lyon is a very young team (average age is 24 years, in comparaison the average age of Juve is 29.7) which lacks experienced players who supervise all these players and give a kick up the backside when they deserve. It's difficult to ask to a kid of 21, to be the team leader and to be all constant at each match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ridenko

Jul 6, 2012
No it's just that lyon is a very young team (average age is 24 years, in comparaison the average age of Juve is 29.7) which lacks experienced players who supervise all these players and give a kick up the backside when they deserve. It's difficult to ask to a kid of 21, to be the team leader and to be all constant at each match.
:wall:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Is he any good? I'm becoming very wary of signing expensive young french players who did well in Ligue 1 these days. Most of them have not reached the levels that you'd hope looking at their transfer fee.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
reposting vid

Paratici: Make me a deal, Jean-Michel, and you get your boy wonder.

Aulas: What do you want?

Paratici: I want Houssem Aouar

Aulas: That's crazy. Why would I swap him?

Paratici: Because, at the end of the day, no one's the wiser and you get the midfield maestro you've always wanted.

Aulas: Nah. No, I can't do it. I'd look like an idiot, like I panicked. I don't want him that bad.

Paratici: Yeah, but you want him, Jean-Michel, don't you? OL fans want a hero, and you denied 'em.

Aulas: Not that bad.

Paratici: Don't lie to me. I checked all the Lyon fans forums, blogs and chat rooms. They're all calling for your head. Ever since you sold Ndombele, the barbarians are at the gate.

I have the golden ticket now, Jean, and if I give it to you, and if I give it to you, you get to save Olympique football in Lyon.

Aulas: Um... how 'bout I give you Bertrand Traoré?

Pratici: No. Mm-mm. Mm-mm. No, I want Aouar. I want him to play with Arthur and Bentacur.

Aulas: That's not fair!

Paratici: Well, you wanna cry about it, Jean, or you wanna make a little magic?

Aulas: Alright, you have a deal.

Paratici: What else do we need?

Nedved: Tete. He's Raiola's player. We can't go wrong.

Sarri: Jorginho.

Pirlo: Cherki. Get Cherki.

I want Aouar. And Cherki. I want my u23 team in Serie B.

man, im bored. :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and what they are producing? Apart from Tolisso, everyone fails to impress when going abroad
martial, lacazette, fekir, benzema and umtiti are all former lyon academy players. not the best academy in the world, but still produced some established players recently.

Apr 17, 2013
and what they are producing? Apart from Tolisso, everyone fails to impress when going abroad
I think this current team can do something in Europe (8 players from the academy, 3 players bought). I despair that the academy of Juve is so lame, instead of trainning our own talent, we will waste our money to buy overpriced players while a player of the academy would do just as well

Lopes
Rafael Denayer Umtiti Mendy
Tolisso, Aouar
Fekir...........................Martial
Benzema, Lacazette

Jul 13, 2010
martial, lacazette, fekir, benzema and umtiti are all former lyon academy players. not the best academy in the world, but still produced some established players recently.
yeah but Fekir plays in Betis, Lacazette scores twice as little as in lyon, Benzema's academy probably differs from academy of these days in many aspects and Umtiti is really not so special in Barca.

What i'm saying is that once they move to a bigger club, they are not so special anymore and fails to produce as efficiently.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
This is the last midfielder I really want. Our MF. Bentancur, Rabiot, Arhur, Aouar and one more. Kulusevski could play mid or right wing( where he plays very well)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He ran circles around our mid. Nobody could keep up with him, very smart in his positioning and movement with great ball control. One of the most promising young midfielders I've seen since Pogba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)