House of Cards (9 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It's funny how people consider him badass because it's a TV Show but a real politician doing all that would probably end up getting lynched on the streets :D.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
It's funny how people consider him badass because it's a TV Show but a real politician doing all that would probably end up getting lynched on the streets :D.
or a president of a country after a revolution :D i agree with your point however in reality he would be lynched however you have to admire his cunning personality a true Machiavellian route to the very top. you would be surprised but their are numerous politicians who can give frank underwood some competition. there was an episode when a 17 year old passed away in his state, the stunt he pulled off by acting all religious and using scripture is something out of the page of certain politicians in the middle east, i remember while watching that particular episode i thought to my self oh wow so not only our guys use religion to there favor even in the US they fall on that if it will get them what they want.

i'm looking forward to season three, which promises to be epic. i would love to see how he would handle the back lash that is surely on its way.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
Of cource i know it can't be sooo easy in real life...his opponent was the worst president(failer) in TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)