Hernanes (11 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
He is understanding his role as regista more and more. He improve every match. Yes, I was one of the first who said he is garbage and yes I hated him, but slowly the hate turns into 'a decent player for Juve'. Good game today against a weak Dinamo.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It was a rather weak opponent, but I must say he conducted himself very well. He played with confidence tonight and was really comfortable on the ball, tackling and distributing passes. Him believing he can score from 25-30 yards out on a couple of occasions is also a good sign, as it means he believes in his abilities. Well done Hernanes, now keep it up :tup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It was a rather weak opponent, but I must say he conducted himself very well. He played with confidence tonight and was really comfortable on the ball, tackling and distributing passes. Him believing he can score from 25-30 yards out on a couple of occasions is also a good sign, as it means he believes in his abilities. Well done Hernanes, now keep it up :tup:
:tup:

OP
DeviAngel

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
  • Thread Starter #2,015
    Seems to be growing into the regista role. I have a friend who loves football and watches like every league for whole day every day, he said to me last year - ' Hernanes is a player who always starts to play in his second season, you'll see' and he is Interista :lol:

Mar 3, 2014
    Seems to be growing into the regista role. I have a friend who loves football and watches like every league for whole day every day, he said to me last year - ' Hernanes is a player who always starts to play in his second season, you'll see' and he is Interista :lol:
    I mean he played something like 13 games last year...not exactly a strong sample size.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    This Zagreb team was no better than our own primavera team. This game felt like Intertoto cup level, not Champions League. Praising him is ridiculous against such a team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Decent game but he still huge limitations, mainly his speed with and without the ball.

He often chooses the easy sideways pass and slows things down. It takes away some attacking threat by not playing the ball early or at pace but we have been badly lacking keeping the ball recently, so maybe he is a good option to help retain possession and build play. Time will tell if he can do it consistently against better teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)