Hernanes (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Witsel is twice the midfielder. Witsel has played at a higher level. And witsel is 4 years younger. So, huh?
is he? have you seen a lot of Zenit games last few seasons?

- - - Updated - - -

We'll put witsel on 4 million wages and sign him on a free. Hernanes cost us 11m, 13m with bonuses, and 3m wages.
we were about to sign Witsel THIS summer for a fee i dont really remember, but it was more than 11M + 4M wages net

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
is he? have you seen a lot of Zenit games last few seasons?

- - - Updated - - -

we were about to sign Witsel THIS summer for a fee i dont really remember, but it was more than 11M + 4M wages net
Actually, I have. I follow 4-5 clubs that interest me, Zenit being one since the days they had Arshavin. Also, Denisov was one of my favorite players for awhile. ��

Witsel plus any number in transfer fees is better than Hernanes on 3m wages and a 11m fee. You think different, no worries. Everybody's got an opinion. Yours might not be the popular one across most of the football world but you can have it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually, I have. I follow 4-5 clubs that interest me, Zenit being one since the days they had Arshavin. Also, Denisov was one of my favorite players for awhile. ��

Witsel plus any number in transfer fees is better than Hernanes on 3m wages and a 11m fee. You think different, no worries. Everybody's got an opinion. Yours might not be the popular one across most of the football world but you can have it.
lol seriously? odd, but good for you :tup:

Witsel is a better player than Nanes currently, no denying that, but the way you put it (twice the player and all that) it seems you either underrate Hernanes a lot or overrate Witsel a lot. whatever it is, it looks like we disagree about the level of both players so theres no point arguing

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He did well the past 2 games.

But they were dream games for a DM. Zero pressure, a lot of posession, very weak opponents.

I absolutely dont trust him to play against better teams. Vs Lyon and Sevilla I hope Allegri goes with Lemina. But he deserves other chances against minows though. It's clear his confidence is getting back.
You don't remember how good he was against Bayern.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He's finally become the player I expected when we bought him, solid Regista backup.

Not anyone I'd want to see starting against strong opposition, but he can do a good job against the rest.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's also the sort of player who needs a run in a team. I'd imagine if and when Marchisio comes back you wouldn't see the best of Hernanes coming in for a game now and then, it didn't really happen before.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Solid game, but goddam his passing is sometimes irritating. He has this strange flaw to make even the simplest pass to bounce, and he is technically sound player. Chiello does it because he is like a random generator machine when he has ball in his fit – it could be even great assist as outcome, but mostly it's something atrocious. But Nanes knows how to handle a ball, don't understand why does he do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)