Hernanes (11 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He got booed everytime he touched the ball.

Look, if he was simply a shitty player Marotta overpayed for and offered bizarre salaries, it wouldnt be like this.

However, this guy came from Inter. We not only shot ourselves on the foot, we helped them offload a guy they wanted to offload - and they got 14M for it. It's absurd.

But the biggest problem is the shit he said when he arrived at Inter, that they never got relegated and that they were an honest club. The motherfucker said tthat obviously only to appease fans.

So it's not only the case of a shitty player, he's got history.

That's why I understand people is booing him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He got booed everytime he touched the ball.

Look, if he was simply a shitty player Marotta overpayed for and offered bizarre salaries, it wouldnt be like this.

However, this guy came from Inter. We not only shot ourselves on the foot, we helped them offload a guy they wanted to offload - and they got 14M for it. It's absurd.

But the biggest problem is the shit he said when he arrived at Inter, that they never got relegated and that they were an honest club. The motherfucker said tthat obviously only to appease fans.

So it's not only the case of a shitty player, he's got history.

That's why I understand people is booing him.
they got 11M, after paying 18M a year and a half before

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Allegri: "I see that at the stadium when we play at home, every now and then he gets a bit of whistling :D. I think we need some respect for Hernanes, because he was very important last year.

“In football everyone can make mistakes, Hernanes is an important player..."

Well, let by gones be bygones. I do think it's worth bringing him on against cagliari. He ain't that shit and we got nothing to lose. So let's hope nanes turns them whistles into cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)