Hernanes (19 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
montero 3 red cards in his career kek
Juventino[RUS];5381791 said:
I've never said it

- - - Updated - - -

don't continue since you just admitted that you was wrong its okay, keep crying in that corner
or was it 1 rc? can't remember
Juventino[RUS];5381796 said:
it was 6 or 7 but the main part that you've missed is that i've put "according to this website transfermarkt.com"

- - - Updated - - -

So you dont even understand that with more matches he would have better numbers? wow
Listen ruskie, I don't trust your or your stats
Juventino[RUS];5381799 said:
ye cause one of the most respected football websites about the stats in football is not good enough for your balkanian immigrant ass
the site is fine, its your vodka fueled interpretation of the statistics that is untrustworthy
Juventino[RUS];5381806 said:
no, the only issue here its your slow-working defective brain
:baus:

Jun 6, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5381785 said:
Well it's a lie
15/16
Dispossessed per game
Pogba 2.4
Dybala 2.3
Morata 1.8
Hernanes 1.5
Pereyra 1.2
Cuadrado 1.2
Mandzukic 1

Unsuccessful touches per game
Pogba 2.7
Dybala 1.9
Morata 1.5
Zaza 1.3
Mandzukic 1.1
Alex Sandro 1.1
Cuadrado, Asamoah, Pereyra 1
Lichsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio 0.7
Hernanes 0.6

Interceptions per game
Marchisio 2.8
Chiellini, Bonucci 2.3
Barzagli 2.2
Alex Sandro 2
Hernanes 1.6

Average passing per game
Bonucci 63.6/87%
Marchisio 63.5/88.5%
Barzagli 60.5/88.6%
Chiellini 57.6/86.6%
Pogba 48.5/83.4%
Lemina 46.3/89.8%
Hernanes 44.7/91.1%

Never open your mouth again
There's one player who should not be there because of his playing position, I'll let you take a wild guess who it might be.

- - - Updated - - -

Regista... his worst midfield position lol. He sits deep, fucks up and loses the ball with nobody except the back 3 to bail him out.

AFCON is going to rob us of Lemina and Asamoah, and Marchisio and Khedira are injury prone.
Not true he is way worse as a LCM/RCM or even AM nowadays. His passing range is actually quite good for regista but his concentration and decision making let him down.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We would have if we had gotten Witsel. Or did you totally miss that part.
I am not impressed. I dislike Hernanes, but I can't blame him for staying. It isn't really his fault. Our management failed in crunch time. Just like last year, they left it too late. A solid mercato could have been an almost perfect one had we gotten that midfield reinforcement that we required.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I am not impressed. I dislike Hernanes, but I can't blame him for staying. It isn't really his fault. Our management failed in crunch time. Just like last year, they left it too late. A solid mercato could have been an almost perfect one had we gotten that midfield reinforcement that we required.
You are never impressed with anything, so why should this be any different. :D FYI, it was Zenit who backed out of the deal at the last minute. They allowed Witsel to leave Belgium's training camp, go to Turin, take the medical, and sign the contract. They then left him hanging until it was too late.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are never impressed with anything, so why should this be any different. :D FYI, it was Zenit who backed out of the deal at the last minute. They allowed Witsel to leave Belgium's training camp, go to Turin, take the medical, and sign the contract. They then left him hanging until it was too late.
Haha. I was impressed with our work early on, but after that initial euphoria and soaring expectations, my disappointment was compounded with our inability to close for any midfielder. We could have gotten someone else, but we left it too late. Bad planning on our part. We should have been more aggressive the moment we learned of Pogba's intentions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)