Hernanes (8 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Bar Pjanic his is our only creative midfielder, I wouldnt say its such a bad idea to include him in the list. He was quite good vs Bayern last season.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Genoa President Enrico Preziosi admits “we could try again in January” for Hernanes.

The Grifone were attempting to sign the Juventus midfielder, but the transfer never went through, in part because Axel Witsel’s move to Turin fell-through.

“Up until quarter to 11 on August 31 we hoped to have him here,” Preziosi revealed, speaking to La Repubblica.

“I wanted to add something more, but it went like that. We could try again in January, never say never.

“The season? This year we have a different climate compared to other years, and we hope that’s a good omen because we made a lot of sacrifices.

“There are player who rejected three times what they earn here to stay at Genoa. We said no, that’s it. This is a tough Genoa.”

[video=streamable;ovbn]https://streamable.com/ovbn[/video]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Заебал, это у всех такие фото кто на контракте с адидасом

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Come on people. Let's go easy on the guy. It's not his fault he gets paid millions to warm our bench. He is only our 7th choice midfielder, and our only creative outlet if Pjanic needs to be rested.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think Max is forcing Hernanes chances to see if he can show up something different but I just hope Max realize there's nothing he can do to help this guy before we pay a high price for his shitty performance.. Once and again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)