Hernanes (10 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah, and both Hernanes and Beppe rejected.

Jiangsu up to no good? They might be partaking in some fishy business. All three of Luiz Adriano, Guarin, and Gervinho made a u-turn because Jiangsu couldn't show guarantees that they'll be paid.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Had a good dribble when he passed one Chievo player and made a good pass. Also had a good long pass to Pogba.

Other than that I think his positioning was bad for a DMF looking to create play, the CB's couldn't pass to him because he was just standing at the centre circle. Pogba and Dybala had to drop down to recieve the ball.

Needs to watch more Pirlo videos.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think he just lacks the necessary confidence to make himself available for those passes.
Its not about confidence, he is stupid footballing wise, how to position yourself and move with your team is something a soon to be 31 year old professional should learned by now.

Jun 6, 2015
Its not about confidence, he is stupid footballing wise, how to position yourself and move with your team is something a soon to be 31 year old professional should learned by now.
I agree. It just seems to me that he's sometimes running away from the ball which I find odd given he should be the one that is always available for the easy pass.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
True, but it doesnt come natural to him to move right out there, he just reacts to what happens around him instead of anticipiate and move with some intelligence. In fact I would say he is the kind of guy who is overconfident even if he has struggled with us, the main flaw with him since first time I saw him in Lazio was that this guy overdribbles, and shoots from EVERYWHERE. He is excellent at both qualities, but its another sign of poor footballing IQ when he tended to overdo them because his decision making was just off/stupid. He is slower now so the overdribbling is not as noticeable even if he did it alot with Inter, but the shooting, god damn in early games with us every time he got the ball only thing he looked for was to shoot.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bacca-gol. Gotta say, great piece of business signing him. He might not contribute much to build-up play, can't hold up the ball particularly well, but the guy has ice in his veins when it comes to finishing.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Good or bad is not my issue, he is not good enough simply. We're so stocked up on CMs we have to let some people go and Hernanes would be the first I would boot out. This is what panic buys gives you - a headache.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)