Hernanes (58 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Rejected China offer according to GDS
:lol: It seems every Brazilian footballer and their mothers are joining Chinese clubs nowadays. Weird that he rejected it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think everyone is rejecting China now.
On the contrary, last month alone Corinthians lost 3 key players to China. And there's talk of one more. Hell, even Everton Ribeiro is on the verge of going too, if you remember that guy.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Not true, not in the slightest. Brazil still is the bigger exporter of Football players out there even if most players aren't up to par. If there's one thing they have and plenty, is choice. The only reason someone would choose to go to China is money and that is the reason they go.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:lol: It seems every Brazilian footballer and their mothers are joining Chinese clubs nowadays. Weird that he rejected it.

- - - Updated - - -

On the contrary, last month alone Corinthians lost 3 key players to China. And there's talk of one more. Hell, even Everton Ribeiro is on the verge of going too, if you remember that guy.
Gervinho, Luiz Adriano, Guarin rejected the same team by the look of it. I suppose signing players from Brazil is easier, that will be a massive wage increase.

I still remember Guangzhou paying Dario Conca €200,000 p/w when this was all starting off :lol:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not true, not in the slightest. Brazil still is the bigger exporter of Football players out there even if most players aren't up to par. If there's one thing they have and plenty, is choice. The only reason someone would choose to go to China is money and that is the reason they go.
That just shows how amoral and corrupted are brazilian footballers, and that is the main reason why their national football team sucks so much, because all they want is parties money and transvestites.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Gervinho, Luiz Adriano, Guarin rejected the same team by the look of it. I suppose signing players from Brazil is easier, that will be a massive wage increase.

I still remember Guangzhou paying Dario Conca €200,000 p/w when this was all starting off :lol:
Yeah, Pato rejected them not long ago too. By choosing to go (If you're still a young player and somewhat promising) you're officially a mercenary cause there's nothing there but money. Luiz Adriano, Alex Teixeira, etc... Players like that that picked Russia/Ukraine or similar countrie are somewhat the same way but they're still in Europe. They can still be "seen" and watched and desired by the bigger clubs. Once you go to China your career is over, you're throwing it away for money.

It is, one player is getting a half a million salary. Which is probably 3, 4 times what he did in Brazil.

Conca :lol: It seems forever since I last heard of him.

China and the US are emerging trends in Football. It shouldn't be too long before we start seeing more and more South Americans - the less talented ones - making them their destinations.

- - - Updated - - -

That just shows how amoral and corrupted are brazilian footballers, and that is the main reason why their national football team sucks so much, because all they want is parties money and transvestites.
One thing is for sure, after your pathetic homophobic attacks and now this stupid argument, I have no interest of ever discussing anything with you again. Goodbye.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol:

Yes forum is serious business. So easy...

P.S. Don't be so gay.

P.S.S. Or be, whatever floats your boat. Whatever you do in your privacy is none of my concern. Gay.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Usual bs from Gazzetta.

He has already played for us and inter ( 23/8 vs atalanta) therefore he can't play for a third club in this season as per FIFA rules.

Article 5.3 of Fifa’s regulations on the status and transfer of players states:

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Usual bs from Gazzetta.

He has already played for us and inter ( 23/8 vs atalanta) therefore he can't play for a third club in this season as per FIFA rules.
Depends when the cut off point for the season is considered. China, like many of the Asian leagues, runs calendar year from spring to autumn. I don't know if their 2016 season (to begin in March) will be considered the same as a European current season, or the year after. Maybe the rule changes across federations.

After all, Luiz Adriano would also not have been able to move.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Depends when the cut off point for the season is considered. China, like many of the Asian leagues, runs calendar year from spring to autumn. I don't know if their 2016 season (to begin in March) will be considered the same as a European current season, or the year after. Maybe the rule changes across federations.

After all, Luiz Adriano would also not have been able to move.
I think rules remain the same as per FIFA guidelines but transfer window dates change. Adriano signed for milan on 2nd july 2015 so that would be the start of this 15-16 season.

Transfer window in china
Summer: 22 June 2015 and closed on 16 July 2015
Winter: 1 January 2016 and closed on 27 February 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)