Hernanes (8 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
For what lol. He still barely ever plays, despite all the injuries. With lemina and pereyra back he can go cheerlead with rubinho. One of Marottas few mistakes.
Pereyra can't play as a regista or hold the midfield.

We need a 3rd option especially with the injury issues this season, and Hernanes is our 3rd option behind Marchisio and Lemina. If Hernanes leaves, Padoin will be the 3rd option. I'm sure you agree that Hernanes is a far better regista than Lord Padoin.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

We need a 3rd option especially with the injury issues this season, and Hernanes is our 3rd option behind Marchisio and Lemina. If Hernanes leaves, Padoin will be the 3rd option. I'm sure you agree that Hernanes is a far better regista than Lord Padoin.
True but I'd rather have khedira as regista than hernanes. Shit I might even take Asamoah.

Jun 6, 2015
I hope he gets the chance against Frosinone and does well. We as a fans should stand besides our players and be more patient with them. It's very easy to stand by them when things are going great and then the moment they stop doing well insult them in every possible way we can think of. It's the hard times these players need support.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Are you sure Lemina is ahead of hernanes? I know he is injured but I remember hernanes getting the nod ahead of him when both were healthy. Also Lemina doesnt seem like a regista at all. Hernanes has a good passing range but he is just doesn't move enough to be available to the players in need of support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)