Hernanes (10 Viewers)

michel

Mar 25, 2010
When defending Pirlo looks like Makelele compared to this fucker. Hernanes just can't play for us and I hope he never plays again in that position. It is just unbelievable how shitty he is while defending. I was praying that Allegri takes him of, because this guy was such liability

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Can't understand how a player who celebrates with backflips can be so slow
Never been a fast player since his Lazio day. You can go to their forum and know he is not so good when covering defense

I hope this match as a start for him to be useful at least for us till the end of the season. Between him and Dybala last night, who takes free kick?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don't like Hernanes and hope he leaves ASAP. But Allegri is right, the criticism is just ridiculous. It's the mob mentality around here. He had a pretty decent game. Apart from a few give aways (which Pirlo used to do all the time), he had some important passes and did well enough at distributing the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Never been a fast player since his Lazio day. You can go to their forum and know he is not so good when covering defense

I hope this match as a start for him to be useful at least for us till the end of the season. Between him and Dybala last night, who takes free kick?
Not a fast player but he was certainly faster back at São Paulo. He was never great covering defence but this is not the Hernanes we knew.

I don't know what they did to the guy at Intermerda but damn, they messed him up, son.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Keep in mind that he prolly isn't full match-fit. Overall, he has beek OK/decent as a regista. Was only bad vs Napoli.

And he's the 3rd-choice regista. Marchisio's immediate backup is Lemina, who's injured. Looking forward to seeing how Lemina does for the remainder of the season.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He improved in second half, and a coach has to be diplomatic and supportive, but overall performance is NOTHING to be happy about.
True but when you put things in perspective he's all we had to play that role and did his job decently enough. Basically did what was expected, no more no less. We can't forget how there were times Pirlo could be ten times worse as a defensive liability. Hernanes will be gone soon enough so as long as he doesn't fuck up and force us into conceding goals, it's fine.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First of all, Pirlo is like Vidal compared to him, secondly as 3rd choice regista ok, he was alright when he didnt look like a total trainwreck. But defenitely nothing to happy about, except for some good passing occasionally in second half. A better team then Samp would wrecked him if they closed him down often. Yeah he is poor enough that we need to lower our expectations fair bit, but still need to limit his minutes as humanly as possible because he is truly a walking liability even if decent offensively at times.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
As usual, every mistake from hernanes will be overlooked.

Yes he made some mistakes. And we can not say he had great performance today. But not as bad as people talk about him. He also created one great chance for morata

And we should remember that he has just recovered from injury. Vs sampdoria was his first game as starter after injury.

We can not expect that he can do what world class regista did. But we can expect good performance like city or sevilla.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Can't understand how a player who celebrates with backflips can be so slow
This. :lol:

“I made choices, I told if Hernanes settles into this role in front of the defence then he can really make an impact there throughout the rest of his career.”

It's obvious Allegri is trying to make Hernanes into a deep lying playmaker. If he learns how to defend and position himself better to shield the defense, he will start making contributions in attack more too.

We shouldn't be so harsh on him, it's not like he's Almiron now. His shot is devastating and he may well score some important goals as the season progresses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)