Hernanes (6 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He looked like he had his head in the game. Some nice movement to get out of tight spots and his passes actually found teammates instead of falling short (which was the case almost all game vs Napoli)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Definitely a much better performance. But the devil's advocate side of me is reminding me that Sevilla played poorly, and were shorthanded. :D

I think he's going to struggle in that role whenever a quality opponent can force the issue, and put him under pressure. Good job today, though!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Trying to figure how he was a totally different player today in the same position. I'd still much rather Allegri use him as treq, though he showed decent vision through the game. Don't know if it was Khedira that composed him because when you think about it, Lemina was just as good holding down his position next to Hernanes against Napoli
The difference was that Sevilla didn't press high and put him under any pressure as opposed to Napoli who relentlessly chased Hernanes and our defenders.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Trying to figure how he was a totally different player today in the same position. I'd still much rather Allegri use him as treq, though he showed decent vision through the game. Don't know if it was Khedira that composed him because when you think about it, Lemina was just as good holding down his position next to Hernanes against Napoli
Napoli = Nonstop insanely quick pressuring game he was too slow to handle. Sevilla = No pressuring whatsoever. Especially 2nd half, they were basically standing around watching us play piggy, just leisurely strolling while we pass around them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)