Hernanes (3 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Chill bruh, it's just what he is and I am happy with this signing . For me he is a positive in this mercato , who can help us out with our creativity issue in midfield. 11 million euros is cheap, it is actually 1/5 of what Oscar would have cost.

Mar 30, 2006
Chill bruh, it's just what he is and I am happy with this signing . For me he is a positive in this mercato , who can help us out with our creativity issue in midfield. 11 million euros is cheap, it is actually 1/5 of what Oscar would have cost.
He is a good signing. People just are sad because they had their hopes up after all the talent linked with us. But Hernanes is very good and will show that in the right environment. If we signed Dybala at the end of the summer with Hernanes people would be going crazy but instead it is a disappointment.
I am happy we got stars like Dybala, Mandzukic, Sandro and Hernanes.. and not guys like Immobile, Amauri and Almiron.

It will take our team a while to gel and that is why were are seeing some bad results but I feel that is to be expected when you add 4 or 5 new guys into a starting 11. or are playing guys who are your 5th or 6th choice mids against the starting 11 for your rivals.

Once the players get used to each other and have some chemistry we are going to once again dominate but its just a matter of if it will happen soon enough or will it be to late this season?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
soooo let me get this straight

vidal 28 is old and his best years are behind him. sell

hernanes is 30, he is going to be great

you know who you are, hypocrites

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
soooo let me get this straight

vidal 28 is old and his best years are behind him. sell

hernanes is 30, he is going to be great

you know who you are, hypocrites
Because Vidal is dependent on his physical attributes to produce his best form and with age that'll decline.
Hernanes isn't dependent on his physical attributes to produce half decent performances.

I know someone will interpret my post differently but I'm talking logic here.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
hey guys, I know he is not as genious as Pirlo but the latter was older and "more finished" when we signed him. Let's give Herny a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)