Hernanes (5 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
In that first welcome video they should ask if this is a step back in his career to play for a club that has been in Serie B before. The guy would be speechless.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good player :tup: I always liked him from his Lazio days and wanted him here. People complaining with his age has to realize we have more than enough youth already. You need experience to win titles and this guy will bring a lot of this to our midfield. Hopefully we can use him properly and make him go back to his Lazio form. I think I'd play him as B2B mostly with Marchisio and Pogba in the midfield and Pereyra as AM. Good to have a player like Hernanes anyway, he can play a lot of positions in the midfield.

I know it could be an unpopular opinion here but I prefer him to Draxler definitely. The German went for ridiculous money in the end which he was never worth of IMO. Hernanes is a stopgap at this point but he should allow us to stay competitive and help the younger players to improve. 2.7m contract is decent.

#11 Hernanes? :D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
good signing. he can definitely replace pirlos goal threat with his impeccable shooting technique and no more pogba freekicks hopefully. on top of that he can shoot with both feet and he can't be worse defensively than pirlo, can he ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)