Hernanes (23 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
he is 30 and over the hill.

brb guys let's replace a 28 year with a 30 year old. and expect it to work
The age when he is bought isnt the issue (Tevez, Pirlo, Barza and Evra show that), it was a panic buy, and sadly he is performing like one.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the age when he is bought is an issue.

the guys you listed are anomalies. they are the exception to the rule, not the norm

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont think it would mattered if we bought him at 24, he is still bit slow erratic and unintelligent type of player, dribble and shoot is basically his main use and little else.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Just curious and read Inter forum.

Almost the same feeling with us, in Inter he is too slow,has bad first touch lately, erratic passing, and too incosistent. What good is only his FK and long shots.

Cant believe we splash 11+2m for him while Inter desperately sell him. Loan with option will be better business.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
last time we signed an Inter player he was shit and left after 6 months, lets hope the same happens again

- - - Updated - - -

last time we signed an Inter player he was shit and left after 6 months, lets hope the same happens again

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Shouldn't be playing that close to our goal, that much is certain. He doesn't have the physique to get himself out of any testing situations, he's like an inadequate version of Pirlo there.

That pass was suicidal. Someone should check if his passport is real.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
"I worked so hard to get into a team like Juventus, I have not given up a centimetre by reaching this goal," Hernanes posted on his Instagram profile.

"The other night the game went wrong and we are sorry for this. But I will show all my strength and I will honour this shirt and these colours together with my team-mates."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)