Hernanes (17 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5107285 said:
Impossible to explain anything to anyone, he gaveaway ball, no doubt, but it's the whole team error - from Lemina's poor opening, Padoin's indecisive action to Bonucci's poor marking and tackling
This guy single handedly went into self destruct mode. Know one told him to. If he was Islamic, you'd think he was a suicide bomber.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5107285 said:
Impossible to explain anything to anyone, he gaveaway ball, no doubt, but it's the whole team error - from Lemina's poor opening, Padoin's indecisive action to Bonucci's poor marking and tackling
He was the reason for 3 great napoli counterattacks in the span on 10 min in the second half....on the third they scored. A normal human fotballer would use his brain, and play the ball more quickly after the first, but no, again and again he lost the ball in extremly dangerous positions! He is braindead, no doubt

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Let's not forget the good game he had against City and the decent one against Chievo.

I mean today was completely and utterly atriscious, but that doesn't mean that he'll play like this every game.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This was our fucking answer to our problems linking MF and attack, and he doesn't even get used in that position he's so damn average :lol:

This sums up our Summer, we practically throw our top players out to the first team who talks to us and we failed to replace them. Can't believe Beppe ruined most of the confidence I had in him so quickly.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He was never bought to play in front of defense. I still think he would be a good threat as a trequartista especially with his directness and long shots. He was never a great passer of the ball that's why playing him as a holding mid makes little sense.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He was never bought to play in front of defense. I still think he would be a good threat as a trequartista especially with his directness and long shots. He was never a great passer of the ball that's why playing him as a holding mid makes little sense.
Says it all when we signed an old TQ to be the supposed missing link in Allegri's 4-3-1-2 but it's well known he's not even good at passing the fucking ball. Amazing.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Very bad positioning and seem lazy in this match,
in 1st goal, he should drop deeper to pick Bonucci play and andoffer option. He also caught ball watching while Insigne one two. There are 3 players watch Higuain. Very worst defending awareness

For 2nd goal. He pass so lazy and weak. And while chasing the lose ball he only jog, he also ball watching, not covering center areas when there already padoin and bonucci cover higuain, What if Higuian opt to cross.

Im afraid his defensive aptitude is lack. He cant play as regista if so

- - - Updated - - -

Better play Hernanes in his best position LCM/LM, ACM could be also an option. Never play him as regista. Better try Sturaro as pure DM in centre
Once Marchisio/Khedira recover, I hope our regista issue is solved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)