Hernanes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's all take this opportunity to thank Real Madrid for inflating player values this summer.

Mar 14, 2004
I remember Sao Paolo president warning when Milan were linked with Hernanes and Miranda that they would cost 50£ mln, with the former rated at 35£ million.

Cuz they know that Miland has a little fortune in their hands of Kaka sale.

This boy is pure gold,watched the couple games of Sao Paulo and i can say that He and that no9 from Cruzeiro,Wellington Paulista I think are two diamonds of south america worth of every penny.....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Would be nice to get but as mentioend laready, using players to help lower teh fee may be of concern.

Then again, if a team like Lyon offered cash for Trezeguet, then maybe we could get this over the line.

I havent seen much of him, but from the highlights, he looks great.

I wonder how he woudl cope in Serie A.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
What are the chances of us getting him. and is our board really looking at this player.? I just hope they have him in mind. We could do serious damage with this player in our team.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You're still optimistic about Dago?
Not optimistic but out of those 3 i would say the most reallistic (affordable) choice is Dago.

One can never exclude the possibility of Ledesma type of players.
That what im really scared of. Thats why am hoping for Dago's deal to go through even though we might overpay a bit for him. I
really don't rate ladesma and hope we don't end up with him........

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Hernanes is having a bad year, but he's a fantastic player. knows to defend and attack. I rate him higher then dago or melo, he would probably be cheaper then those two (2/3 of their price) and I think Sao Paulo could sell him this soon.

Cruello
Wellington Paulista had some good games but is far from being a great player (IMO). Kleber, also from Cruzeiro, is waaaaay better

Mar 14, 2004
Kleber flopped in Dynamo Kiev,but I know he's good,at least he looked good against Gremio.As well as Paulista did,his movement,composure on the ball and finishing is on world class level IMO..... I have a feeling he'll be a late bloomer...

And for Hernanes,rep+ :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)