Hernanes (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Zanetti or if we get D'Agostino. Poulsen fits there as well. It's not that difficult. The player sitting in the hole should be comfortable with the ball at his feet not to cause panic for the defensive line. It's that simple.
agree on this. the player on the hole should also be a beast and do the job of 2 people. momo can do it. while in front of him there will be 2 people not so good at defending but capable of addind some defensive power...

we will see...

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Hernans is not bad and Melo , But I think D'agustino is better than both them, but juventus should finish the drama quickly to shut up all mouths which talk about juve
those brazilian clubs looove to cash in on players so hernanes wont go cheap especially since he's highly rated in and out of brazil...regardless of watever happens id be happy if we get one out of the three

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Man if that move happens then screw both Dago and Melo. Hernanes is much better than both of those two guys.

But if we're struggling to sign Dago then i really doubt we're going to sign such a highly rated player as hernanes (best brazilian player right now in brazil)
If I recall correctly Udine were holding out for around 18-20m and we came up like 4m short. I would prefer Hernanes over Dago and Melo to be honest. I think we should go all out to get him. Maybe we could possibly offload Almiron in the deal to reduce the price also. Even if we don't this should be the next midfielder we sign.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The problem is...

With Melo we may reduce the price tag by offering Marchionni, with D'Ago we may reduce it by offering Pasquato or someone else.

Sao Paolo will demand cash and cash only.
Yep. :tup: If somehow we spent that money we would still have other players to use in exchange deals then.

i think that momo should be our dmc. let him alone there to destroy the game of the orther team...

if we want to make a good team we must spend. time for our board to show what are they made of...
You can't just spend money that you don't have. I can't go out and buy a Ferrari just to show everyone I am a good driver. Stay within your means.

It's been said millions of times. They will get it when they see him play and see the deep play maker in the hole.
For some, it doesn't matter how many times you say it. They just either won't get it or don't want to get it.

Zanetti or if we get D'Agostino. Poulsen fits there as well. It's not that difficult. The player sitting in the hole should be comfortable with the ball at his feet not to cause panic for the defensive line. It's that simple.
It really is that simple.:tup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
agree on this. the player on the hole should also be a beast and do the job of 2 people. momo can do it. while in front of him there will be 2 people not so good at defending but capable of addind some defensive power...

we will see...
Here, I have a question for you. When Milan's midfield was ticking a few years ago, who was the player in the hole? Pirlo or Rino?

It was Pirlo even though Rino was the destroyer. Think about it for a while and you'll realize that Momo should not play in the hole.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Momo covers too much ground ALL over the field to be stuck in a hole. His speed is needed pushing forward but its also needed tracking back to hurt and destroy the opponents attack. And you do not want Momo to be receiving the ball right out of defense, God forbid.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Here, I have a question for you. When Milan's midfield was ticking a few years ago, who was the player in the hole? Pirlo or Rino?

It was Pirlo even though Rino was the destroyer. Think about it for a while and you'll realize that Momo should not play in the hole.

:delpiero:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)