Hernanes (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
why you have so much faith on d'ago??? i don't think that he will be a great addition to our squad...

on the other hand if we sign him and he is great i will be the first that will say that i was mistaken...
I am only saying that D'Agostino is a better regista than Melo and that Sissoko should not play in the hole.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why you have so much faith on d'ago??? i don't think that he will be a great addition to our squad...

on the other hand if we sign him and he is great i will be the first that will say that i was mistaken...
Because he is the missing piece to our midfield puzzle. His acquisition will make us much more dynamic and less predictable.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I am only saying that D'Agostino is a better regista than Melo and that Sissoko should not play in the hole.
i just see that we have 3 great players and i want to add a 4th so our midfield is great for next season. i dont think that dago is so great. :shifty: :shifty:

let me ask you something.

i read the other day that liverpool are preparing a 30-35 mil bid for moutinho + veloso in case that real signs xabi. that means around 15-17 mil for each of them.

so for 15-17 mil do you prefer moutinho/veloso or dago. i think that one of these 2 would be something that would do our midfield great.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i just see that we have 3 great players and i want to add a 4th so our midfield is great for next season. i dont think that dago is so great. :shifty: :shifty:

let me ask you something.

i read the other day that liverpool are preparing a 30-35 mil bid for moutinho + veloso in case that real signs xabi. that means around 15-17 mil for each of them.

so for 15-17 mil do you prefer moutinho/veloso or dago. i think that one of these 2 would be something that would do our midfield great.
I prefer D'Agostino.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thankfully we have Sissoko to put in the hole to ensure our defensive capabilities...

:pumpkin:

OP
Gian

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
  • Thread Starter #57

'Well the thing with D'Agostino is his determinition and true juventino inside :andyandbarcelona:. I've got the feeling that hen he plays for Juve he will give his full max all the time, while some others just kick back and relax

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    He should play in the middle to cover more area and destroy even close to the opponents area.
    Here, I have a question for you. When Milan's midfield was ticking a few years ago, who was the player in the hole? Pirlo or Rino?

It was Pirlo even though Rino was the destroyer. Think about it for a while and you'll realize that Momo should not play in the hole.

So true :tup:

Not too many people understand the tactical aspect of the game. Which is why they wouldn't appreciate how important Sissoko's role is, in protecting the deep lying playmaker and how important it is for Sissoko to be winning balls higher up the pitch. Playing Sissoko as the sole DM in front of the DM is not a good move as it would restrict him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)