Hernanes (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Beetwen all of our MD's,ofcourse Camo is the most creative to help Diego.
And if he stays healthy i believe he will do the job.
if injured,i trust Marchisio the most to link up offensively with Diego the most.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZenI

Jul 11, 2009
But you guys still have Sissoko, he could play deeper than Melo. Cause' Melo is actually very good going forward. He's like a Xabi Alonso type of player - he could do both very good (sorry for all the parables to Barca or Spanish players, I'm a Barca fan after all).
I know many top teams are being linked with Hernanes, but there must be something wrong with the kid if nobody acts on signing him. If he would really be the next Kaka or whatever, his ass would already be in one of the top clubs in Europe - don't you think?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We've signed Melo so that Sissoko doesn't play deep.

Our build up play suffered last season (as you would expect) because Sissoko was the player dropping deep to distribute the ball.

Sep 1, 2002
But you guys still have Sissoko, he could play deeper than Melo. Cause' Melo is actually very good going forward. He's like a Xabi Alonso type of player - he could do both very good (sorry for all the parables to Barca or Spanish players, I'm a Barca fan after all).
I know many top teams are being linked with Hernanes, but there must be something wrong with the kid if nobody acts on signing him. If he would really be the next Kaka or whatever, his ass would already be in one of the top clubs in Europe - don't you think?
You remind me of somebody...

Hernanes will sign for Münich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)