Hello! I'm New! (1 Viewer)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Espectro said:
How you doing? :flirt:

Nice name, my sister has the same name ;)
hey man cool avatar you have something with that guy who come's over when you are dead huh :D

but hey a question do you play games???

a couple of years ago like 8ithink

i played a really cool game with a skeleton like that it was a point and click game(ore the other way around i dont know)

i remember that the title was also something like grim and something els but i cant find the game , sinds i saw you avatar and i saw grim i tought maybe you would know it ,eather way thx ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Gino Genesio said:
hey man cool avatar you have something with that guy who come's over when you are dead huh :D

but hey a question do you play games???

a couple of years ago like 8ithink

i played a really cool game with a skeleton like that it was a point and click game(ore the other way around i dont know)

i remember that the title was also something like grim and something els but i cant find the game , sinds i saw you avatar and i saw grim i tought maybe you would know it ,eather way thx ;)
Thanks...

About your question, yes I do play games, but no I havent seen the game that you mention... sorry mate

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
no problem bro ;) thx anyway

:shifty: title title i cant remember the title :shifty:
I can remember too about a game with a skeleton! were did you start in the game?? In a big office-building??

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Natalia said:
Hey everyone, my name is Natalia. I'm half Italian, half Chinese, but I live in Bangkok Thailand. I'm 19 years old and I've been a Juventus fan since I was born actually. My father's one of the biggest Juve fans ever. I've been checking out this site for awhile now and decided to finally join. So here I am. Well bye for now. :)
welcome natalia :D here is enzo.;)

OP
Natalia

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #79
    Gosh!!! final score 1-1....i think they're just kinda tired, and Chievo's been pressing the whole time....I think we need to rotate the players more, they look so stale. We gotta do better next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)