Hello! I'm New! (2 Viewers)

OP
Natalia

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    i was refering to TIfoso....and the game tonight? Juve 2-1 Trezeguet probably would score.....Del Piero would come on second half. I don't think he'll score....but I'm hoping he would.

OP
    Natalia

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    I don't know, I think trezeguet is eager to score and we all know he can, but I have a feeling Chievo might score---hope I'm wrong. Well with Buffon not 100% in form, and if he plays, Chievo might get that one chance, but definitely we're not gonna lose.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    Natalia said:
    Hey everyone, my name is Natalia. I'm half Italian, half Chinese, but I live in Bangkok Thailand. I'm 19 years old and I've been a Juventus fan since I was born actually. My father's one of the biggest Juve fans ever. I've been checking out this site for awhile now and decided to finally join. So here I am. Well bye for now. :)
    wow anather girl :D cool

welcome natalia !

cool avatar ;)

ciao

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    welcome Natalia (very nice name for a very beautiful girl!:)) Cool to have another girl here around!

Please share more infos about you and your live with Juventus (did you ever meet a player ... and other intressting!)!!

enjoy the time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)