Hello! I'm New! (1 Viewer)

OP
Natalia

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #82
    Yeah! I totally agree with you. Del Piero deserves more than this, and with his current form....he should play!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Natalia said:
    Yeah! I totally agree with you. Del Piero deserves more than this, and with his current form....he should play!!!

Scoring 4goals in 2matches and still on the bench...Not that I'm asking to always put him in the starting 11...But he's inform ffs.

Call me whatever you want, but you can never bench an Inform Ale Del Piero.

OP
    Natalia

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #84
    yeah!!! I agree conpletely, Trezeguet should have been the one to be sub, and move Del Piero up front...so he could create more.

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
    On the plus I thought Viera had a reasonable game compared to his mediocre pefornmances of late.

1-1 is not bad if you consider the conditions, the fact that they wanted to get men behind the ball, and Milan lost there.

ps should of had a pen.

OP
    Natalia

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #86
    but still we should have worked harder.....you see we weren't dedicated....I think we underestimated them and we were also looking tired and slow....especially Emerson

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
    Your right, Emerson was poor tonight.

Anyway, we still have a healthy 8 point lead and I dont think we'll loose the title.

Bring on Empoli. Hopefully they'll be a Juve backlash!

Aug 6, 2005
    all i said she was hot ffs, and by the way, natalia, u said that juve shood of subbed trez but i dunt think they should have because he can get goals, he just needs service towards, although he didnt score, the whole juve team i thot today wa spoor, but maybe that was partly down to the conditions

OP
    Natalia

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #95
    he is good, but today the ball was never gonna reach him,he was a liability....not a good game for himbut i still support him. and what messages?

Aug 6, 2005
    well ye i agree i dunt think he had a good game, if u go at the top of ur screen u will c ur user name natalia, and then u should have a private message wiating there, i think thats how it works lol

OP
    Natalia

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #99
    im not saying he sucks....im just saying that he's not getting hte ball at all so he's a liability in this match.......Del piero and Zlatan infront with mutu and camoranesi assisting....wellhtat's my takeon it.........and ofcourse i have msn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)