Hello! I'm New! (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
What makes you think we're only serious for Football??

you have no Idea members like, Padovano, Incubo, Hambon, Bozi, Donny Bes, Burke are always Serious, thats Including me...

Right now I'm typing with a serious face.......and getting sweat.

Thanks for the Intro Rab man....hehe you know your getting a reputation pump for that bro.....welcome aboard Natalia great to have you here..We are dead serious bout football specially Juve!! but on other topics we are just a bunch that likes to have a good time and put down each other..:D Jk

You will enjoy your time here...just dont take things seriously and have a great time....ps if you get addicted dont worry we have a Rehab thread that you can visit....ciao belle

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Natalia said:
Hey everyone, my name is Natalia. I'm half Italian, half Chinese, but I live in Bangkok Thailand. I'm 19 years old and I've been a Juventus fan since I was born actually. My father's one of the biggest Juve fans ever. I've been checking out this site for awhile now and decided to finally join. So here I am. Well bye for now. :)
Italian and Chinese ???

nice combination !!!

Welcome

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
natalia, you have one of the tightest names ever produced by the human kind

it is second string only to the likes of aliaksandr, alex, boris, and vladimir

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Natalia said:
Hey everyone, my name is Natalia. I'm half Italian, half Chinese, but I live in Bangkok Thailand. I'm 19 years old and I've been a Juventus fan since I was born actually. My father's one of the biggest Juve fans ever. I've been checking out this site for awhile now and decided to finally join. So here I am. Well bye for now. :)

Welcome! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)