Heinze (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Heinze is a better left back than Chiellini and Chiellini is a better centre back than Heinze, imo.

Grygera - Andrade - Chiellini - Heinze
I think Heinze is better everywhere than Chiellini, but that doesn't mean the latter cannot become better centrally over the years. Moreover, I think Zebina will be used until we get a grasp on how well Grygera performs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I think Heinze is better everywhere than Chiellini, but that doesn't mean the latter cannot become better centrally over the years. Moreover, I think Zebina will be used until we get a grasp on how well Grygera performs.
fully agree

i think our starting LB for this season will be Molinaro.. heinze wont come n chiellini will be moved to CB or bench..

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
ooh my god .. i cant believe it ..

u said something right .. hah ..:p

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I like his quick anticpation and his stern tackling, I agree he is a better in defense although chiellini is much better going up.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
are you serious? I find Heinze quite well attacking judging from his performance 2 seasons ago for Man Utd since last season he didn't play much. Basically I agree on the anticipation part but you gotta admit Chielini tackles better. Italian style of course. Heinze is basically natural playing as a wing back but Chielini is faster and his sliding tackles remind me of Cannavaro. With a pinch of dirty playing involved. Basically you need these qualities to play in Serie A.
What Andy said I wont agree totally though I'm not quite sure whether I'm biased in the sense that I've always remained hopeful Chielini is our Zambro replacement. I'm pretty sure you guys agree that although IF Chielini is worse than Heinze, he ain't that far away. And Juve wouldn't have much problems with that. And Gazzo, I'd like to see that happening. Molinaro on the left and Chielini as CB. As long as they are both playing. Hopefully some chances for Criscito as well but I doubt so. I think Boumsong will be partnering Andrade
All I care about is that we should get rid of one centerback if we are to get Heinze. As long as we are keeping Chielini. Heinze wouldnt be all that bad an addition. And actually Grygera plays quite well as a CB too if you guys have seen him play as one before

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think in the end we wont get Heinze and Chi will resolve his issues with C-Ra...we wont get another defender but atleast we wont lose a promising 1 either

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ooh my god .. i cant believe it ..

u said something right .. hah ..:p
Shut up.

I don´t like Heinze at all. No thanks.
I don't like you at all and you are seriously worthless. Please leave.

dont get this guy, hes useless
i cant belive CR is thinking of selling chiellini, pathetic
Heinze is useless? Not sure how you think that. If Heinze is useless, so is Chiellini, Boumsong, Grygera, Zebina and Molinaro because the Argentinian is a better stopper than all of them.

I don't understand what people's problem is here with Heinze. For five million Pounds, he's an absolute bargain. He'd probably play better in Serie A anyway because the pace is a little slower.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I get the feeling most of these people don't even watch the Premiership and are only judging Heinze by his poor Champions League performances.

Sep 19, 2006
I have to disagree on smthing here,Grygera is better than Zebina & Chiellini,I watched him play several times with Ayax & the Czeks & I think he will get a starting place from the beginning of the season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)