Heinze (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
How does he lack speed? :confused:

I honestly think some people are just basing their opinions from when they saw Heinze against Roma and Milan in the Champions League this season.
you think bringing him in for CB will solve our problems? I dont think he will as hes very sloppy and most times doesn't keep a straight head.

We level headed player for the defense, someone who would stabilise it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Nice post , Thunderball , agreed

btw, i found this in UEFA official documentation for Intertoto Cup:
(its posted as picture, the pdf file don't allows text copying)

What do you think , is it possible ?
I hope its possible, and it would definitely take the sting away from Gigli and co. standing down from TAR.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #267
    Is Gareth Bale that Southampton player?Ive heard a LOT about him along the lines of his ability from set pieces being as good as Beckham's.
    yes hes just officially signed for spurs. hes a very good player, for sum1 who is just 17, fantastic left foot to him, superb free kick taker too

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    i can safely say that heinze wont be joining us, now that gareth bale has joined spurs and not man utd.
    Certainly makes it less likely but not impossible. man Utd will still have O'Shea and Silvestre as back up players for LB.

If Heinze makes it clear that he wants to leave and that he won't sign a new deal next summer Man Utd would be willing to sell.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #272
    Certainly makes it less likely but not impossible. man Utd will still have O'Shea and Silvestre as back up players for LB.

If Heinze makes it clear that he wants to leave and that he won't sign a new deal next summer Man Utd would be willing to sell.
    hmm yeah but fergusson prefers to play o'shea to a more central role and same with silvestre

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    I love how everyone is judging Heinze on that one game against United :rolleyes:
    exactly, this season he was a bench warmer. i really wasn't surprised at his level in that match due to his lack of playing time.

i you know any ManU fan you know that they prefer him to most of the starting defenders in the team and they don't want him to leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)