Heinze (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
First of all I see Heinze as a fullback. I would never trust him as a central defender. Second of all we already have Grygera, Chiellini, Zebina, Balzaretti and Birindelli to fill our back positions. So I'd pass on this guy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
First of all I see Heinze as a fullback. I would never trust him as a central defender. Second of all we already have Grygera, Chiellini, Zebina, Balzaretti and Birindelli to fill our back positions. So I'd pass on this guy.
Are you for real? He was a rock for Argentina in WC2006.

Let's get him, I say...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
8m??
not even Cannavaro costs that much:smoke:
Are you serious? 8m isn't much at all.

Nah I disagree. Heinze is way better as a central defender, he is a real beast.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

Nah I disagree. Heinze is way better as a central defender, he is a real beast.
Heinze is better at CB than LB. He seems somewhat awkward going forward, and probably lacks acceleration for fullback position. However, Heinze is not a type who can organize defence. You will need to CB who are good at covering his team-mates, because I can see Heinze gambling a bit to win balls, and leaving acres of space if he failed to do so.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
True, he'd need a partner with a head on his shoulders and i'm not sure we have that type of player in defence and I i'm fairly certain Criscito lacks the experience and authority to lead the defence next season.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Heinze for 8, Givet for 5 (?), or Metzelder for free? Tbh, I dont really care. They're all better options than we currently have. Just as long as we get Barzagli.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Would like Metzelder...... He is the best, and he is free, but Givet wouldn't even be bad!

Anyway... How close is Barzagli to Juve, now?? Does he comes summer? :D

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Are you for real? He was a rock for Argentina in WC2006.

Let's get him, I say...
He makes too many mistakes. I am looking for players who can secure an immediate Scudetto when we reenter Serie A. And frankly, Heinze isn't good enough for that. In my opinion.

Metzelder? Now we are talking!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
True, he'd need a partner with a head on his shoulders and i'm not sure we have that type of player in defence and I i'm fairly certain Criscito lacks the experience and authority to lead the defence next season.
Andrea Barzagli :eyebrows:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I dont trust that much our current CB solutions,
i would prefer us to buy two serious solutions,
Metzelder + Barzagli seemed the ideal solution,
i dont like the Metzelder + Heinze twin that much
and we cant afford Barzagli if we throw 8mil to Heinze,
besides i consider our defence already enough attacking minded for Italy standards:smoke:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Heinze + Barzagli will cost 23€m, doesnt seem to much, but how much cash do we really have? Midfield will need a makeover as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)