have juventus ever retired a jersey? (6 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Cannavaro in #28 is rather ridiculous in my opinion, this guy already has a status in Italy and is wearing the captain's armband, yet he wears #28 instead of a more normal looking #5

Same for Mutu, I still think #18 looks ridiculous.
they did that to suck our money

a single number is cheaper than 2 when u buy a jersey :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
axlrose85 said:
i just found out that chelsea retired zola no.25 jersey when he left them.
have juventus ever retired a jersey?and should they retire a jersey?
NO, Juventus never retired any number...that's official...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Holygr4le said:
I´m sure. Saw an ducumentary about a swedish player named Kalle Corneliusson that played in the No 10 shirt. They asked him how it was playing in that shirt and so on....

I´m sure. Just googled it....
Napoli couldn't retire # 10, because Serie C teams HAVE TO field players from #1 to #11...that's a rule..

Napoli said that they will reitire # 10, when in Serie B or A...later I mean

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I would retire # 10 after Del Piero, because the next guy to wear this will have GREAAAAT pressure on him...

You can say: "DP also could have pressure when he took #10 after Baggio"

...but before 1995 there weren't official numbers, so...DP had nothing to do with that, plus Baggio didn't wear #10 at Juve for that long (just 5 seasons)...

Just imagine one guy (Del Piero) has that number for 15 years...and then some guy comes and wears it...probably sucks...and all the magic of great 10 is gone...

Apr 12, 2004
hambon said:
10 is very hard....mabey they can retire number 12

it belongs to our beloved Antonio Chimenti:D :D

nobody will ever wear that jersey again...hehe

here is a pic of him setting up the wall (he is allways off by 3 feet or more)

The other is him squating to let one rip...

No one wears a bayern jersey with number 12 because it is seen as the fans number, the 12th man.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
man it would suck when some other guy wears the 10

at least the #10 should be only for Italians i don't wanna see no franche or some sweedish guy wearing that number

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Tifoso said:
i don't wanna see no franche
but platini wore it.

Anyway, I think it will be amazing if Juve retires number 10 to honour Del Piero. It won't happen but it will make Del Piero even a greater legend... it will be something really special. Imagine that - that will be something out of this world. Him and Maradona retiring number 10 shirts, I like it .

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
retiring the number 10 for DP ? very hard to do it because it will be injustice to platini (voted as Juve's greatest player of last century in a fans' poll and acknowledged by agnelli )

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
what Maradona did for Napoli,is not comparable to what Alex did to Juve,the answer is no,nobody deserves such a treatment here in Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)