Hate more? Milan or Inter? (1 Viewer)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
IMHO, i dont really hate Milan. I think Juventus has a good relationship with that team. On the other hand, Inter I really hate. They play so crappy and criticize so much other teams just because they got beaten. Plus, I hate some of their players like materrazzi and cordoba.

Vieri, he scores a lot of goals. But IMHO, he's just like a more established Inzaghi. He has no other skill than to just strike the ball. Put DP in that position and he'll rack up some goals too. His adaptation is just too low.

P.S.

When will Del Piero become our target man up front? He may be one of the greatest dribblers (IMHO), but he'd be damn deadly in front of goal as a target man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
I do not hate any both. ;)I just dislike Milan, but not from a technical or futbolistic perspective, more like a personal thing. I do not stand many of the players, and every time Juve looses with this team, my AC milan fan's friends laugh.:groan: And well because of the CL final, it is not that hate them, I wouldn't be a good looser, I just dislike them more than Inter :LOL:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont mind inter actually, they are never a threat. lol

but Milan are, and i suppose thats why i dont like them that much.

i hate Man utd the most.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
As long as they don't beat us i don't hate them :D
haa....hahahahaha... u've just spoken for an entire forum more or less :D :D :D .... we can call this case close now after your understaement of understaements :LOL:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
dislike them both:

Especially Inter b/c of their fans...
They may be loyal, but god they are annoying!!!

No matter how old they are they behave like an 6 year old:
JUVE (RUBENTUS, one of many amazing words from an INTER fans vocabulary) and MILAN (BILAN) are Axes Of Evil, we always play with 12 men on the pitch (12th man ---> the ref.) :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

"Every team is corrupted, but not Inter..."
"no other team has loyal players like we do"

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

:yuck:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I only hate arsenal. With these two I prefer Inter but don't really dislike either of them. They are Italian teams afterall ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)