Happy Nowruz (5 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Is Nowruz only popular in Persia (Iran) or is it celebrated in Afghanistan and Pakistan, too?

If I remember correctly, Zoroaster was a persian prophet and he founded Nowruz. Just awkward for other nations to adopt an Iranian holiday
It's the biggest holiday in Azerbaijan. We have the whole week off.

OP
Siamak

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #45
    No he is not an Iranian prohet he is a Zorastrian prophet. "Iranian" is a term coined by western historians to refer to us all. No one in Afghanistan every referred to themselves as Irani only whatever the Sassanid empire controlled was called Iranshahr.

If you are not Persian what ethnicity are you?

- - - Updated - - -

shut up
    I'm originally from balochistan which located in Southeast of Iran.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Nowruz only popular in Persia (Iran) or is it celebrated in Afghanistan and Pakistan, too?

If I remember correctly, Zoroaster was a persian prophet and he founded Nowruz. Just awkward for other nations to adopt an Iranian holiday
    Yes and more than 3000 years of documented history.

- - - Updated - - -

Too many people have stolen iran history like trump.he forgotten the name of persian gulf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)