Happy EASTER (1 Viewer)

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    i think that 9 out of 10 ppl that are evil and do awful things...don't have a reason for doing bad things.

they do them just because they are evil as you say

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Well.... Today my bestbestbest friend (a boy) has birthday, so we are going out together... Nothing else special! :)

You?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I heard a radio survey where they asked people what the meaning of Easter was, and I was shaking my head with disgust at the sheer ignorance of people these days. I'm not expecting people to have memorised the whole Bible story, but come on, surely people should know the bare bones of the story. One guy who called up was asked what Easter was about, and he says "Oh, Jesus died and rose again 3 or 4 days later

:lazy:
    :D

Well you know, not everyone shares the same faith anyway so it's more complicated like that. But given that the holiday exists in a certain country for a specific reason, it's prolly not too much to ask from its citizens to know the meaning of the holiday.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
    Well.... Today my bestbestbest friend (a boy) has birthday, so we are going out together... Nothing else special! :)

You?
    very nice! :thumb:

we are going to celebrate the sessurection in church this night in 23:00 untill midnight.
    then bring home the Lightand and
    then we are going to go to a restorant...
    nothing special

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    IT`s great too. Usually I am going to church too, but I think that my Jesus won`t be mad if this year I celebrate it with my friend!

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    i also went in church this morning for Eucharist.

i feel so great after it...

i was "gone"f rom church actually latetly and this is a good chance for me to come closer to God again

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    i wish just most ppl would.

i had a friend who didn't believe in God and that was hurting me because i know how it feels to believe in Him and feel His care and love

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    I HAVE one friend who thinks like that... HE is always saying things against him and that really hurts me!

But he says really horibble things!

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    my friend never siad horrible things but she ignores God and tells He had done nothing for her.

but that is sooooo untrue.

i mean,i told her:look what God did for me at least!! i met juve and Gigi,i went to italy.(and many toher great things that happened in my life in the past).

and what she said:eek:k.but He did nothing for me...

it drived me crazy

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    He did nothing????
    And what she things, why she EXSISTS????? Why is she healthy and why she has a normal life???

That is unfair!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)