Happy EASTER (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
I am not sure yet, but I heard rumors that my management will throw a party here in the camp where we all live. If so there will be lots of drinking :D:D:D, and I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

ohh i cant wait :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
actually this is the point of easter.
to try to become a better person and be re-borned with Jesus.
Shouldn't that be the point of every day rather than just Easter? :)

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i think that 9 out of 10 ppl that are evil and do awful things...
Wow, only 9 out of 10? You're quite optimistic, aren't you?

++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
I am not sure yet, but I heard rumors that my management will throw a party here in the camp where we all live. If so there will be lots of drinking :D:D:D, and I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
Throwing parties and getting drunk at Easter? :rolleyes: I give up

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

I said "lots of drinking", not "getting drunk". :) It is a good way to socialize, considering that we don't have parties too often (last one was for Christmas), live in the middle of nowhere- closest village is 30 km away. It also acts as a good team-building activity.

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Jesus died to save us all today,
    didn't he Graham :D
    he came in this world,he died and he was raised up from the dead to save us.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49

Shouldn't that be the point of every day rather than just Easter? :)

Wow, only 9 out of 10? You're quite optimistic, aren't you?

well,yes :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey, what's my being Korean got to do with anything? Koreans are very heavy drinkers u know :)

btw I'm not talking about drinking here, but i find it sad that people use occasions like Easter and Christmas as an excuse to get pissed

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    Hey, what's my being Korean got to do with anything? Koreans are very heavy drinkers u know :)

btw I'm not talking about drinking here, but i find it sad that people use occasions like Easter and Christmas as an excuse to get pissed
    Coreans don't drink much but they get really wasted anyway. They are missing one alcoholgene we europeans have, so they almost can't stand any alcohol at all.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55

and very cute too :flirt:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I would like to say "Thankful easter"

It may sound stupid, but this is a day above all else that we should be thankful that Jesus had risen from the dead to continue his work here on earth and fullfill the prophecies.

So I guess that's something to be happy about.

So, Happy Easter:)

Disclaimer- I do not wish, at this point in time, to engage in theological discussions with some of the posters here on this board, for I will lose badly, and I know which waters to dip my toes in and which ones to stay away from:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Actually it is true. :)
    Drinking is a huge part of Korean culture, and since alcohol comes almost free with most meals that you have over there, a huge percentage of Korean men drink at least 10 bottles of spirits every day

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    well...both my english and chemistry teachers are taking the day off tomorrow cuz of easter...*yay*so...HAPPY EASTER TO YA'LL;)

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59

Drinking is a huge part of Korean culture, and since alcohol comes almost free with most meals that you have over there , a huge percentage of Korean men drink at least 10 bottles of spirits every day
    lucky!!!:greedy:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001

Drinking is a huge part of Korean culture, and since alcohol comes almost free with most meals that you have over there, a huge percentage of Korean men drink at least 10 bottles of spirits every day

It is a fact that many asian people miss this gene, Japan for example. That is one of the reasons Japanese business men tend to get very wild at the karaoke bar after just one or two drinks. Without the gene alcohol strikes much much harder and the body has enourmous problems with getting rid of the alcohol so japanese people can have absolutely terrible hangovers for days.

Perhaps the coreans have been blessed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)