Happy Birthday! (3 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Happy Birthday! And how did the Al-Saad trial go, btw?
not bad dude, wasn't fit, will train preseason and england here, then go back (they invited me to come back for preseason) basically they said, your not 100% so you can stay an train here till you are 100% then we can judge you properly, but i said i'll come back after training in england

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You're 4h early, but thanks. :p
Wow, i just realized that we're on the same time zone :D

Heh, in case i forget to do it later, happy birthday compatriot. I see you'll be 24. Even though from the pictures i've seen of you, you do look your age, you're much more mature (well...most of the time you are :p ) than 24.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Wow, i just realized that we're on the same time zone :D

Heh, in case i forget to do it later, happy birthday compatriot. I see you'll be 24. Even though from the pictures i've seen of you, you do look your age, you're much more mature (well...most of the time you are :p ) than 24.
Thanks, compadre. The maturity bit is perhaps more evident on the internet, should we sit down for a beer one day, you'd find I'm a little more immature than you'd think. :D

Thanks all. 24...the only birthday till now that I'm not happy has come. Only 1 year left and I'm halfway through my 20's. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)