Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    Dan said:
    would be beyond you to make sense? please

I was messin' with you.

Not sure why you jumped on the Seven Anti-Lou bandwagon, I guess. Can't recall ever having had a run-in with you. :(

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    snoop said:

Whats sadder.. Lou makes a thread for some unknown forum goer, or Azzurri7 cant even give lou a minute of his time to read what the thread is about, but still wants to ' get on lous good side' (does he have a bad one?) and types what he thinks the thread is most likely about.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Tifoso Lou said:
    I was messin' with you.

Not sure why you jumped on the Seven Anti-Lou bandwagon, I guess. Can't recall ever having had a run-in with you. :(
    Lou, you really, REALLY need to drop the super sweet act. Its lost in novelty and I for one want to see a normal member and not someone who is frankly licking every ass in the stable.

Im saying this because I know you arent an undecent guy, but seriously dude its been 2000 posts, chillout. I would much rather see a member who is calm and decent and has, lets say, ' contraversial' views such as yours. (your frankly conservative views on gays for one) and not behind this mask of niceness which is see throughable.

I mean, it seriously goes beyond the limit when you open a thread to wish a member you or noone in the forum has ever conversed with a happy birthday. Im all for spreading positivity, but this has selfish gain of wanting to gain the like of the members of this forum scrawled all over it isnt even subtle anymore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Dan said:
    Lou, you really, REALLY need to drop the super sweet act. Its lost in novelty and I for one want to see a normal member and not someone who is frankly licking every ass in the stable.
    Im saying this because I know you arent an undecent guy, but seriously dude its been 2000 posts, chillout. I would much rather see a member who is calm and decent and has, lets say, ' contraversial' views such as yours. (your frankly conservative views on gays for one) and not behind this mask of niceness which is see throughable.

I mean, it seriously goes beyond the limit when you open a thread to wish a member you or noone in the forum has ever conversed with a happy birthday. Im all for spreading positivity, but this has selfish gain of wanting to gain the like of the members of this forum scrawled all over it isnt even subtle anymore.
    A forum in which a guy like this is being respected is quite retarded to say the least. You guys can go on about how I have a personal problem with Lou (what I don't deny), but quite frankly the guy has gone too far. What on earth does he add to this forum? "Thank you", "Happy birthday", "have a nice day" and so on? Where are his football posts that actually have meaning? And don't get me started on his Zambrotta thread. The only actual opinion Lou ever had was his conservative view on gay people. And he still masked that one with being nice.

And Lou, you probably don't want to remember it, but it was you who started giving me a hard time. It's not because you're melodramatic and I'm harsh that I should automatically get the blame. You acted all childish by saying I should leave this forum or else boohoo boohoo.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Seven said:
    A forum in which a guy like this is being respected is quite retarded to say the least. You guys can go on about how I have a personal problem with Lou (what I don't deny), but quite frankly the guy has gone too far. What on earth does he add to this forum? "Thank you", "Happy birthday", "have a nice day" and so on? Where are his football posts that actually have meaning? And don't get me started on his Zambrotta thread. The only actual opinion Lou ever had was his conservative view on gay people. And he still masked that one with being nice.
    Consider him the forum's stuffed animal.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Seven said:
    What on earth does he add to this forum? "Thank you", "Happy birthday", "have a nice day" and so on? Where are his football posts that actually have meaning? And don't get me started on his Zambrotta thread. The only actual opinion Lou ever had was his conservative view on gay people. And he still masked that one with being nice.
    If we wouldn't accept people who don't know Juventus and football we could just as well ban 90% of all members. Although you do have a valid point that this forum is about Juventus, and the hangout is only a small section.

I don't like Lou's opinions on some controversial topics either, and he can be annoying at times, but I don't really see any reason to not respect him.

OP
    Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #56
    Dan, 7

Tough shit....nice is who I am. Take it or leave it. Better?;)

You guys don't like me because I'm a believing RC. Gee, I thought it was my side that's supposed to be intolerant.

You know, I find it a bit odd. Every, and I mean EVERY, forum I belong to does birthday threads. It's kind of a reminder that we are all to show each other respect, and *gasp* maybe even become friends. Would it be so difficult?

Put me on ignore, I guess. Which would be sad. And, no, I won't do the same for you. I will not respond to other posts like these--it isn't fair to make the forums be about me....which is what bugs everyone so much about 7. Dan, you're a kid--so I don't take it personally.

Jan 7, 2004
    the thing is that seven is looking for every single occasion to point this out to us. seven, we all know how lou is and we all know how you are. now how about we become all adults and we let each other be the way they are.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Don Bes said:
    the thing is that seven is looking for every single occasion to point this out to us. seven, we all know how lou is and we all know how you are. now how about we become all adults and we let each other be the way they are.
    :star: for today's Top Parent Intervention!

Also, there's something about this thread that makes me want to go
    for a in birthday_list:
    birthday_list[a].sendHappyBirthday()

The reason it's pointless to have a birthday thread is that with so many members it's always someone's birthday, hence people get totally sick of saying it all the time. On that note, may the rage-a-holics untick this thread as a stop on their daily route and everyone will be happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)