Happy birthday! (3 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Dan said:
Lou, you really, REALLY need to drop the super sweet act. Its lost in novelty and I for one want to see a normal member and not someone who is frankly licking every ass in the stable.

Im saying this because I know you arent an undecent guy, but seriously dude its been 2000 posts, chillout. I would much rather see a member who is calm and decent and has, lets say, ' contraversial' views such as yours. (your frankly conservative views on gays for one) and not behind this mask of niceness which is see throughable.

I mean, it seriously goes beyond the limit when you open a thread to wish a member you or noone in the forum has ever conversed with a happy birthday. Im all for spreading positivity, but this has selfish gain of wanting to gain the like of the members of this forum scrawled all over it isnt even subtle anymore.
:agree:

H-Bday!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Whatever you think of Lou's "act", has it even occurred to you that maybe it's not an act? That while maybe you might only act like that if you're kissing up to someone's ass, but maybe for Lou he's just naturally that friendly ... even if it can be borderline scary?

Regardless of whether or not you're offended by his super saccharine sweetness, hey -- that's your problem, not his. Don't you have other priorities in life and better things to do than to harass the super-friendly guy down the street? Talk about a pathetic cause to take up. Shouldn't we instead be choking some mofo about his anti-DP or anti-Zlatan commentary like we always do here?

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    Just because I'm a heterosexual RC, doesn't mean I'm actually a homophobe, BTW. I have homosexual friends.

Just sayin...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    IMO the thread isn't that bad idea as a I thought earlier,you can wish happy birthday in this thread (to all the member's birthdays).

secondly,you guys need to relax,I know Lou is not that saint,and sometimes those "amico mio"s are boring,but at least he is not offensive or annoying like others.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Seriously, enough of Lou bashing, we'll take a harder stance on this in the future. Enough already, the guy did nothing to you.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    As long as people aren't being harmed or insulted by it, nobody should be expected to be something they're not ...or something that they don't want to be. That includes Lou for being friendly just as much as Seven for being a contrarian.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    swag said:
    Whatever you think of Lou's "act", has it even occurred to you that maybe it's not an act? That while maybe you might only act like that if you're kissing up to someone's ass, but maybe for Lou he's just naturally that friendly ... even if it can be borderline scary?

Regardless of whether or not you're offended by his super saccharine sweetness, hey -- that's your problem, not his. Don't you have other priorities in life and better things to do than to harass the super-friendly guy down the street? Talk about a pathetic cause to take up. Shouldn't we instead be choking some mofo about his anti-DP or anti-Zlatan commentary like we always do here?
    If it's not an act, something is very wrong.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Zlatan said:
    Seriously, enough of Lou bashing, we'll take a harder stance on this in the future. Enough already, the guy did nothing to you.
    Errr, have you read some of Lou's posts concerning me?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Seven said:
    If it's not an act, something is very wrong.
    You know, it says something about the person who thinks that the geniune article can only have ulterior motives. :confused:

Perhaps I'm not freaked out by it as much because I've crossed paths with a rare few who were the genuine article. That and maybe I'm not that good at being distrustful of things other than tribalfootball.com.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Seven said:
    Errr, have you read some of Lou's posts concerning me?

What, you mean the one after you called him a paedophile without provocation?

Dont act like the innocent party here Seven, it will never work for you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Zlatan said:
    What, you mean the one after you called him a paedophile without provocation?

Dont act like the innocent party here Seven, it will never work for you.
    You'd be a worthless judge. Oh in fact you are a judge on this forum. Fvck.

I never called him a paedophile whilst being serious either. Big difference, Zlatty. I can call you Zlatty, can I?

OP
    Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #76
    Seven said:
    You'd be a worthless judge. Oh in fact you are a judge on this forum. Cunt.
    Piss off you asshole. You, of all people, calling someone else (and a very good guy) a cunt. If it wasn't so pathetic, so sophmoric, so nuts, it'd be laughable. Prick.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Seven said:
    You'd be a worthless judge. Oh in fact you are a judge on this forum. Fvck.

I never called him a paedophile whilst being serious either. Big difference, Zlatty. I can call you Zlatty, can I?

And next time you get banned you'll be crying again saying it wasnt you, you didnt do anything. Very classy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Piss off you asshole. You, of all people, calling someone else (and a very good guy) a cunt. If it wasn't so pathetic, so sophmoric, so nuts, it'd be laughable. Prick.
    Actually I didn't mean to call him a cunt. It was meant to be something like "fvck" and I even believe I edited it. Lou, you're an idiot. You might be able to act nice, but in reality you're a sad little pervert who just isn't up to this world. Stop living in your fairytale and stop judging everyone who disagrees with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)