Happy birthday! (4 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Tifoso Lou said:
Piss off you asshole. You, of all people, calling someone else (and a very good guy) a cunt. If it wasn't so pathetic, so sophmoric, so nuts, it'd be laughable. Prick.
Uhoh... Your priest is gonna die of a heart attack when you go to your next confession

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik said:
Uhoh... Your priest is gonna die of a heart attack when you go to your next confession
Waarschijnlijk zal hij zichzelf moeten kastijden. Of zou hij soms zo'n gordel dragen die hij in zijn dijen kan laten drukken, wanneer hij een foute gedachte heeft?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I dont see him judging people, however I do see you doing that.

And I really fail to see how you can call him an idiot for being a good guy? It is actually you who is trying to make people see the world how you see it, trying to make people believe what you believe and think how you think.

YOU think Lou is acting all nice because YOU believe it isnt possible to be that nice without some alterior motives. YOU think he'll get a harsh wakeup call from the world because YOU think the world is a cold, evil place. You are trying to make him a sarcastic, faithless pessimist like YOU are. It is you that is judging and imposing your opinions, not him.

Now please recuse yourself from this discussion.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
I dont see him judging people, however I do see you doing that.

And I really fail to see how you can call him an idiot for being a good guy? It is actually you who is trying to make people see the world how you see it, trying to make people believe what you believe and think how you think.

YOU think Lou is acting all nice because YOU believe it isnt possible to be that nice without some alterior motives. YOU think he'll get a harsh wakeup call from the world because YOU think the world is a cold, evil place. You are trying to make him a sarcastic, faithless pessimist like YOU are. It is you that is judging and imposing your opinions, not him.

Now please recuse yourself from this discussion.
Zlatan, you just haven't read his posts if this is what you believe. Lou judged me several times. Hell, he even judged me 2 friggin minutes ago? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY NOT SEE THAT?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Seven said:
Zlatan, you just haven't read his posts if this is what you believe. Lou judged me several times. Hell, he even judged me 2 friggin minutes ago? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY NOT SEE THAT?

I saw that, yes, but if you dont see how you judge people than you're even more blind, unobjective and narcissistic than I thought.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
I saw that, yes, but if you dont see how you judge people than you're even more blind, unobjective and narcissistic than I thought.
I don't judge "people", I judge Lou :D. But in all fairness, I only judge him for judging others. And yes, he's a nice guy, but something's off the hook with his excessive niceness and it's boring as hell as well. TBH he simply acts like a catholic and I've seen enough of those.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
Just because I'm a heterosexual RC, doesn't mean I'm actually a homophobe, BTW. I have homosexual friends.

Just sayin...

Everyones your friend. That doesnt count

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
BTW, keep it in English please.
Come on, Zlatty, now you're just being an ass because you want to.

Dag, Erik. Ik zal nu maar even een zinloze conversatie voeren om op Zlatans zenuwen te werken. Je hoeft niet te antwoorden.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Seven said:
I don't judge "people", I judge Lou :D. But in all fairness, I only judge him for judging others. And yes, he's a nice guy, but something's off the hook with his excessive niceness and it's boring as hell as well. TBH he simply acts like a catholic and I've seen enough of those.

Not true, you've judged others as well. It's impossible not to really, everyone judges people, and I know that, but then dont act like you're above it, because you're not.

And if his niceness is boring you then dont read his posts, put him on your ignore list, but do not attack him without reason, it will not be tolerated.

What you just said, "I've seen enough of those", is generalising, and generalising is judging. I dont care if you've seen the bloody pope taking a shower, that is not justification in attacking Lou, and I expect it to stop.

TBH, in that pic of you eating I saw, you had that Christian Bale American Psycho look.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Seven said:

Dag, Erik. Ik zal nu maar even een zinloze conversatie voeren om op Zlatans zenuwen te werken. Je hoeft niet te antwoorden.

No, I'm not being an ass, it's an english-speaking forum, if you want to participate it has to be in english. I dont enjoy having to warn you all the time, please speak in english only.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Seven said:

Dit is grappig :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
Not true, you've judged others as well. It's impossible not to really, everyone judges people, and I know that, but then dont act like you're above it, because you're not.

And if his niceness is boring you then dont read his posts, put him on your ignore list, but do not attack him without reason, it will not be tolerated.

What you just said, "I've seen enough of those", is generalising, and generalising is judging. I dont care if you've seen the bloody pope taking a shower, that is not justification in attacking Lou, and I expect it to stop.

TBH, in that pic of you eating I saw, you had that Christian Bale American Psycho look.
Generalisation? We're talking about catholics here :D.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Seven said:
Generalisation? We're talking about catholics here :D.

You said "he is acting like a catholic". There are over a billion catholics in the world, are you telling me they all act the same?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
You said "he is acting like a catholic". There are over a billion catholics in the world, are you telling me they all act the same?
Not all of them. I should have explained it better I guess. For me Lou's the kind of catholic who's very agressive in making people believe his opinions and with that very judgemental. Let's say he's like Reverant Lovejoy's wife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)