Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
How fitting Nicholas banned because of Nicolas. :shutup: I knew Lisandro was a pipe dream, Marotta is unwilling to pay premium that Aulas wants for his players.

If it's a 6 month deal I am ok with it. He can be the new Bendtner and maybe even surprise us with the amount of chances he'll get. But next year he must be nowhere near Juventus.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How fitting Nicholas banned because of Nicolas. :shutup: I knew Lisandro was a pipe dream, Marotta is unwilling to pay premium that Aulas wants for his players.

If it's a 6 month deal I am ok with it. He can be the new Bendtner and maybe even surprise us with the amount of chances he'll get. But next year he must be nowhere near Juventus.
Dude, LL would've costed 11M. You expect us to spend that amount in January on a 30 year old?

Signing LL was never realistic. On the other hand signing Anelka is just insane, atleast get Drogba.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Dude, LL would've costed 11M. You expect us to spend that amount in January on a 30 year old?

Signing LL was never realistic. On the other hand signing Anelka is just insane, atleast get Drogba.
I never thought it was realistic. That's why I accepted the 1year ban bet with Nicholas.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
$#@!ers. :-( don't remind me. I was given juve shirt for my birthday gift with $#@!ing bndtner on the back. Birthdays. $#@!ing hate them.
spoiled little princess. way to be respectful towards someone who went out their way to get you something. no one owes you anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)