Gym and fitness (18 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If there's one area to be a baby about it's back pain. That's my advice. Not something to fuck around with imo

Bitta rest and you'll be right as rain, but take all the time necessary
Yes and no. Obviously you don't want to injure nerves or discs.

But research has shown time and time again that the more you worry about your back pain the more you're going to feel it. Movement is key to making it go away.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Yes and no. Obviously you don't want to injure nerves or discs.

But research has shown time and time again that the more you worry about your back pain the more you're going to feel it. Movement is key to making it go away.
I’ve had some back problems, working with a foam roller and hanging made a huge difference. Almost didn’t miss a day doing that for a few years, even brought the foam roller with me on vacation. I recommend it to everyone who I hear complaining about back problems, along with strengthening your core.

Jun 16, 2020
2 weeks in the deficit starting to notice some small differences especially around the love handels and my ribs more noticeable. All very slightly though. Lost 1,5kg so far

How is your diet going @GordoDeCentral
This weekend will be the 5th week. This week was a bad one, had a few bad nights of sleep, wasn’t really there in the gym. Ate more sugar then the other weeks aswel although I continued the deficit. Today was a good session though.

I should be roughly around 77,2/77,5kg, coming from ~80,5 when I started a month ago. At the start of the year I was around ~82kg.

I think my goal is now to continue for a bit, possibly reaching somewhere between 75 and 76kg, and focussing on calisthenics and boxing, with some healthy amount of cardio.

Jul 15, 2006
Idk why some folks do the most avant-garde, obscure exercises at the gym. Dude is laying down backwards on a large step-up mat doing reverse cross-body cable flies with extensions connected to his wrists?

just sticks to the basics bruh

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'm going to start with this workout plan next week. I most likely do Leg exercises every other week and ignore doing them regularly.

First Day : Chest and back of arm
barbell bench press
Leverage Incline Chest Press
Decline Barbell Bench Press
Flat Bench Dumbbell
Straight-Arm Dumbbell Pullover

Triceps Cable Push Down
Parallel Bar Push Up
dip press machine

Second Day : Armpit and Biceps
Deadlift
Chin-Up
Bent-over row
Seated Cable Rows
Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown

Barbell Curl
ez bar curl
Two-Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl

Third Day : shoulder and Forearm
smith machine overhead shoulder press
Front Dumbbell Raise
Shoulder (Military) Press
Side Lateral Raise
Standing dumbbell shrugs
The barbell upright row

Standing Palms-Up Barbell Behind
Seated barbell wrist curl

- - - Updated - - -

Idk why some folks do the most avant-garde, obscure exercises at the gym. Dude is laying down backwards on a large step-up mat doing reverse cross-body cable flies with extensions connected to his wrists?

some get carried away and think doing weird stuff make them Arnold.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm going to start with this workout plan next week. I most likely do Leg exercises every other week and ignore doing them regularly.

First Day : Chest and back of arm

Second Day : Armpit and Biceps

Third Day : shoulder and Forearm

- - - Updated - - -

some get carried away and think doing weird stuff make them Arnold.
Let us know how it goes dude!

- - - Updated - - -

glad to hear it! Quite good as well, need to level up on the progressive overload gradually in the next few weeks though
You too :tup:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Gotta do it for the 'gram.

I go to a cheap commercial gym, the amount of people that come in with tripods to film their workouts (good or not) is ridiculous. As if anyone gives a shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)