Gym and fitness (10 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You think girls care how much you lift? That's one more thing only brahs care about as well. Girls as a matter of fact couldn't give two shits what our gym routines look like as long as we're not fatasses or fugly.
Girls dont care about how much you lift, as long as it doesnt look an extreme feet.

So i understand if a regular person says they dont care about your 5 bumper plates.

However...

when i load 260kg for a squat and the bar bends and you can see a 125kg guy shaking slightly under the huge load, the bar bending a bit, the weights makin the collars wobble a bit, you know its a massive weight
When you work up to 280-330kg for a deadlift, once you are past 240kg you notice the sound it makes when it touches the floor that its massive, and see the stiff bar bend a bit, you know its a massive weight

A majority of girls in our gym tends to watch the lift, while i'm not attractive, because it looks insane
They care about watching the weight or respect it. But you wont score anything with it.

The brah's however, dont give a shit. But when my gym partner loads 70kg less on the squat or deadlift, then they'll notice cause he's aesthetic as fuck.
He also doesnt need to load the weight to get female attention either

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I find what Zach does very impressive. I have no desire to be a powerlifter and it's certainly not my cup of tea nor does it mesh well with my preference to train mostly bodyweight exercises for functional movement in the activities I enjoy (surfing, rock climbing, etc), and olympic lifting for the compound, explosive aspect to it... but all the same, raw powerlifting is very impressive for both the sheer strength and the dedication to training required.

Kudos and respect to Zach for that, and for being so willing to help others in this thread, in weightlifting, fitness, diet, etc (even if I don't always agree :p ).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You think girls care how much you lift? That's one more thing only brahs care about as well. Girls as a matter of fact couldn't give two shits what our gym routines look like as long as we're not fatasses or fugly.

Brahs generally don't care how much they lift either. They just do it to impress girls. And you're right, obviously it doesn't matter that much to girls. As long as you look great, it's all good for them. But that's the thing. Heavyweight bodybuilders do not look great. That's why most girls are disgusted by them.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
My left shoulder has been hurting like a bitch when I do barbell upright row. It also hurts, to a lesser extent, when I barbell bench press.

Any suggestions?
Kill yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Girls dont care about how much you lift, as long as it doesnt look an extreme feet.

So i understand if a regular person says they dont care about your 5 bumper plates.

However...

when i load 260kg for a squat and the bar bends and you can see a 125kg guy shaking slightly under the huge load, the bar bending a bit, the weights makin the collars wobble a bit, you know its a massive weight
When you work up to 280-330kg for a deadlift, once you are past 240kg you notice the sound it makes when it touches the floor that its massive, and see the stiff bar bend a bit, you know its a massive weight

A majority of girls in our gym tends to watch the lift, while i'm not attractive, because it looks insane
They care about watching the weight or respect it. But you wont score anything with it.

The brah's however, dont give a shit. But when my gym partner loads 70kg less on the squat or deadlift, then they'll notice cause he's aesthetic as fuck.
He also doesnt need to load the weight to get female attention either
When you're ugly life's hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Face pulls? Never heard of those before. Will look into it :tup:
Check this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They're amused cuz you're a freak. No offense
None taken, it was exactly what i tried to say

- - - Updated - - -

I find what Zach does very impressive. I have no desire to be a powerlifter and it's certainly not my cup of tea nor does it mesh well with my preference to train mostly bodyweight exercises for functional movement in the activities I enjoy (surfing, rock climbing, etc), and olympic lifting for the compound, explosive aspect to it... but all the same, raw powerlifting is very impressive for both the sheer strength and the dedication to training required.

Kudos and respect to Zach for that, and for being so willing to help others in this thread, in weightlifting, fitness, diet, etc (even if I don't always agree :p ).
Cheers :tup:

I'll try to support any decision a person makes to better its body, and i dislike people who are unfriendly/cold to newer people in the gym who just made a big step and need some initial encouragement to get over that anxiety.

As long as its reasonable. My adoration of olympic lifting, which is art, makes me dislike crossfit by non olympic lifters a great deal.

Or one of my female testers at work, who suggested yoga is also a great way to build strenght.

Yup, yoga.

Thats probably why she was home for 12 workdays with "a blocked upper back" from repetitive movement...

...while i was just 7 days abscent from work with a grade B lumbar hernia (L5-S1) following a bike accident, lifted a "warmup" of 200/170/260 5 weeks later in competition (please dont follow my retarded idea to do that) and was able to completely return to sheiko programming 10 weeks later.

Conventional deadlift guys. If your thoracolumbar facia is thick enough+your spinal erectors are strong enough, you recover 8 times faster from hernia's which fully heal aswel.

- - - Updated - - -

Kill yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

When you're ugly life's hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Check this.

There is a significant margain between "ugly" and "not attractive" :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
http://waystobecometaller.com/height-growth-plus-my-before-and-after-results-2-6-inches/ @Zacheryah
What do you think about height growth?

- - - Updated - - -

I just ordered height growth because I heard that it can increase height during rest.
Thats a scam.

Growth Hormone, which is extremely expensive is the only thing that makes you grow.

- During puberty, it makes your skelet grow
- After puberty, it only makes your bones grow wider, not taller
- It makes your organs grow, which is why modern bodybuilders have a fat gut with abs on it.
- HGH is the best way to get testicular cancer

The only way to grow, is a gruesomely painfull surgery and leg extending recovery. You dont want to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

it's generally not possible to grow and increase height after you are done growing. but some times you can increase your height with hormones at a young age.
During puberty, hormone secretion causes growth.
Teens with hormone deficiency can grow normally with hormonal injections, like Messi.

It only works during puberty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)