Gym and fitness (17 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"Bench press with board"??

A helper puts that wood on your chest.

The excercise is lowering the bar till it very gently touches the wood, one second pauze there (its not resting on the wood), and lock out again.
Key of this excercise is that you have to controll the weight as it goes down, and hold it halfway the normal range of motion.

Its excellent to train controll and triceps in the lockout. Because you can boardpress a higher weight then you can normally do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Back at my girlfriends hometown for Christmas in Poland. Found a gym to use which is cool but there seems to be a thing whereby when you arrive at the gym you go and shake everyone's hand...I feel so rude now for not doing it. Does anyone else have this?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Back at my girlfriends hometown for Christmas in Poland. Found a gym to use which is cool but there seems to be a thing whereby when you arrive at the gym you go and shake everyone's hand...I feel so rude now for not doing it. Does anyone else have this?
That's weird. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Now you know why that Polish guy is always pissed off with you in the gym back home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)